Best basketball performance shoe out right now?

Originally Posted by swooshallday

Originally Posted by Phlash

i love my lebron 7's, best shoe i have ever had, hyperizes and dunks hurt my feet after about 1hr of playing in them and lebrons dont hurt my feet intill after about 3 hrs of ballin
I'll get the 7's next week. Can't wait to see how good they are.

u need to wear them like 5 times first to break them in though.

I'd say some Jordan Team Elites.
For playing ball, they have proper cushioning and they are durable.
They will last longer than Kobes and hyperdunks.

have only started balling again this last month and am loving the kobe v. i'm 6 foot 1 and weight about 200 pounds. great for cuts. the thing that makes them safer for my ankles is the 1 to 1 fit(shoe feels part of the foot, not swimming in em). comfy as too. hope this helps.

Originally Posted by djeo23

I really like the hyperize. Same protection as Hyperdunks with better performance. A little lighter than the dunks too.
ummmmm... hyperizes do NOT nearly have the same protection as the hyperdunks, however they only peform better due to the insane flexibility the shoe provides. however, that flexibility WILL kill your ankles. the shoe is fairly narrow from heel to toe causing an unfortunate step to roll your ankle as to where kobe v's have a wider set up. if you're paranoid about your ankles, GO BUY ANKLE BRACES, but i assure you, any injury you acquire with the kobe v's will be an injury you can acquire with any other shoes.

Back
Top Bottom