Best Basketball Shoe for MCL Pain?

Just wondering if any of you have recommendations for a basketball shoe that will help reduce or prevent further MCL pain from occuring...

I'm fine in-game, but the next 2 days are hell for my inner left knee (I'm right handed).  I don't think the MCL is torn or even severely sprained (knee isn't swollen, just achy in a specific MCL-area spot), but I'm convinced something is going on there since I've never had real knee pain before.

I've been using Air Max Enforcers to play in outdoors lately, but am starting to wonder if the lack of forefoot cushioning is affecting my knee.

THANKS!

Just wondering if any of you have recommendations for a basketball shoe that will help reduce or prevent further MCL pain from occuring...

I'm fine in-game, but the next 2 days are hell for my inner left knee (I'm right handed).  I don't think the MCL is torn or even severely sprained (knee isn't swollen, just achy in a specific MCL-area spot), but I'm convinced something is going on there since I've never had real knee pain before.

I've been using Air Max Enforcers to play in outdoors lately, but am starting to wonder if the lack of forefoot cushioning is affecting my knee.

THANKS!

Dude go see a doctor if you have knee pains. Do exspect shoes to improve the problem, if anything a good knee brace might improve the condition but you need to get medical advice on the matter.

Dude go see a doctor if you have knee pains. Do exspect shoes to improve the problem, if anything a good knee brace might improve the condition but you need to get medical advice on the matter.

Your best choice is to get a professional opinion.  Lack of cushioning may result in knee pain, but something as specific as the MCL may be a larger issue than just a pair of shoes.  

Your best choice is to get a professional opinion.  Lack of cushioning may result in knee pain, but something as specific as the MCL may be a larger issue than just a pair of shoes.  

go see a doctor. knee injuries aren't a joke and should be taken very seriously.

you may think it's your MCL, but from what you're describing... i think it's your meniscus (cartilage). MCL tear or strain would most likely cause instability, so it's probably not that

go get it checked and don't be stubborn like me..

go see a doctor. knee injuries aren't a joke and should be taken very seriously.

you may think it's your MCL, but from what you're describing... i think it's your meniscus (cartilage). MCL tear or strain would most likely cause instability, so it's probably not that

go get it checked and don't be stubborn like me..

Amare STAT hurt his knee in the air max operate. It has the same cushion set up as the enforcer. But i doubt it's the shoes. Maybe you tweak something during the game that you didn't even realize

Amare STAT hurt his knee in the air max operate. It has the same cushion set up as the enforcer. But i doubt it's the shoes. Maybe you tweak something during the game that you didn't even realize

It could be connected to the pronation of your foot is you have any and how severe it is? Just another opinion. See a doc.

It could be connected to the pronation of your foot is you have any and how severe it is? Just another opinion. See a doc.

yeah! go see a doctor. even you wear the best cushioned shoe in the market the pain will not go away.

yeah! go see a doctor. even you wear the best cushioned shoe in the market the pain will not go away.

Def wear a brace when you play and ice that knee after. I'd wear something light like hyperdunks.

Def wear a brace when you play and ice that knee after. I'd wear something light like hyperdunks.

Back
Top Bottom