Best blogs on the web?

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

thats stupid you have to be specific... like saying best footwear on the market.
But what if I was intentionally non-specific for a reason???????????????????  God, you !$$+ boys try so hard to be smart alecs. Let me do me. If you ain't got nothing to contribute, fall the !$$+ back for a second. Sheesh..

Dude take everything so personal.

thats stupid you have to be specific... like saying best footwear on the market.
But what if I was intentionally non-specific for a reason???????????????????  God, you !$$+ boys try so hard to be smart alecs. Let me do me. If you ain't got nothing to contribute, fall the !$$+ back for a second. Sheesh..

IXMB.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Personal? You just quoted me directly but spoke about me rather than to me. Now that I've quoted you directly, should I address someone else or...wait, how does this work? I don't get how I'm supposed to appease you.

Personal? You just quoted me directly but spoke about me rather than to me. Now that I've quoted you directly, should I address someone else or...wait, how does this work? I don't get how I'm supposed to appease you.

Calm down bro, it's not that cereal.
You're derailing the thread.

Calm down bro, it's not that cereal.
You're derailing the thread.

Back
Top Bottom