Best boxing or muay Thai gym in the bay area???

Anyone know of any good gyms to train at with a reasonable price?? I need to get back into shape ASAP!! Thanks!

Heard good things about 3rd street gym and Polk street gym. Both located in San Francisco.

Kings Gym has great prices but they're cash/check only.

No contract, membership is $30/mo and then you can set up how you want to pay for lessons between you and your trainer. Very affordable compared to the other CA gyms I've visited.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

No contract, membership is $30/mo and then you can set up how you want to pay for lessons between you and your trainer. Very affordable compared to the other CA gyms I've visited.

Are you sure? I just checked their website, their prices are pretty expensive. Something like $130 a month

Originally Posted by Iamchris

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Are you sure? I just checked their website, their prices are pretty expensive. Something like $130 a month
Yea I just looked at their website and I'm still pretty sure, even though it looks like their monthly membership has gone up $5 from two years ago.

It's a mom and pop shop, from a coaching standpoint everything is negotiable, you're personal satisfaction is just as important to them as their bottom line.

I'd highly recommend going in person, Mr. King will be there and be more than happy to explain how things work and meet you halfway on an agreement on $$

I was paying $60/mo for the monthly membership plus two one hour training sessions a week. That's less than $5 a hour for 1 on 1 coaching.

I got a couple friends that go to El Niño Training Center in SF and True Fight Club in Hayward. They been there for a while and heard nothing but good stuff about both places.

there are so many good gyms in the bay. u got to narrow it down to what area u want to train at. i train at fight and fitness in the city. i think they charge 120 a month unlimeted classes boxing mt and bjj. the going price is around 120 a month for unlimted cleasses give or take. some places charge 180-200 a month!

Back
Top Bottom