Best Buy to inform thousands today....you're fired.

i hope they cut some people at my best buy location. i hate it there

those ****ers dont help you at all

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by presequel

why do people say BBY? not just BB?
cause that's reserved for the bros that bang

So what do you call BlackBerries?
nerd.gif

The only big change is that instead of a bunch of departments and a bunch of supervisors, there will be only TWO big departments, which means less supervisors.They're doing this because right now, supervisors aren't supervising, 75% of the time they're selling like a normal sales associate. Now with twobig departments they can afford to hire more sales associates to fill the customer needs and get more blue shirts out there..
Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i worked there in college....one of the worst jobs i ever had.

my sups did nothing and i used to have to stay mad late re-organizing the media dept.

Now Media is going to be divided into two, Merchandising and sales, so the sales associates who work in Media can focus on selling and the merchandising teamwill do the organizing, tasking, and putting things out on the floor.

Originally Posted by ancl12ew

The only big change is that instead of a bunch of departments and a bunch of supervisors, there will be only TWO big departments, which means less supervisors. They're doing this because right now, supervisors aren't supervising, 75% of the time they're selling like a normal sales associate. Now with two big departments they can afford to hire more sales associates to fill the customer needs and get more blue shirts out there..
Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

i worked there in college....one of the worst jobs i ever had.

my sups did nothing and i used to have to stay mad late re-organizing the media dept.

Now Media is going to be divided into two, Merchandising and sales, so the sales associates who work in Media can focus on selling and the merchandising team will do the organizing, tasking, and putting things out on the floor.

roll.gif

When they said this on the "Video" Today we all litterally burst out laughing... since our supervisor sells litterally about 2 percent of the time...he refuses to help when we are busy

ancl12ew wrote:
Now Media is going to be divided into two, Merchandising and sales, so the sales associates who work in Media can focus on selling and the merchandising team will do the organizing, tasking, and putting things out on the floor.
thats gonna suck. i used to work merch when i had to help media out, that was the worst. Thank god i got out.

man, its really getting tough out in them streets for economy. hope the best for fellow NT'ers

People who dont read before posting
laugh.gif

no ones gettin laid off, they are restructuring stores.

Portable Electronics FTL.

now i have to work media + DI in addition to car fi
and we'll have a bunch more people workin in car fi that dont know what the !**% theyre talkin about.

most likely our "Digital Life" sup wont know !+%% about car fi either and instead of him/her training other people, ill be training everyone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by air max 87

Yea my dudes be telin me they got OD managers mankin $$$ and not doin **$$
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah.. its ridiculous... so sucks for them..... we don't know yet what supervisors will retain their spot... but if the good ones who work hard don't i'll be upset.

On the other hand hopefully the terrible, lazy one, who doesnt work at all doesnt... if so... Karma is a b
Mannnn i had to be up at 630 yesterday to get to our stupid meeting
smh.gif
smh.gif
no one really gettin fired though... just restructuring the chain ofcommand....

My job is gone but im just gonna be switched into a new Dept... which doesnt matter to me anyway.

Imma only be at BBy for another couple months until i move to Saratoga NY and get a job in my field.

Best Buy making it too complicated for themselves with all these stupid sub-divisions & departments
smh.gif

Ever since circuit city went outta business best buy has no deals or anything off with there heads!!!!
mad.gif

Word finesse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they are confusing the hell out of workers
laugh.gif
while I think it will help...I have a feeling it may not end well
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Word finesse
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
they are confusing the hell out of workers
laugh.gif
while I think it will help...I have a feeling it may not end well
laugh.gif

exactly
laugh.gif

I don't think this is going to end well and they are going to really cut people out after that...or people are just going to end up quitting because ofconfusion (well maybe not cuz those discounts are crazy
eek.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom