Best Buy's Price Match Policy

Is it possible to price match without a flyer?

Say another retailer has the product for a cheaper price and I want to price match it, but they don't have a flyer out. Can I show them their website orsomething, since the price would be up there?

Thanks.

i dont see why not
nerd.gif

SOP (standard operating procedures) states they're supposed to call the closes retail location that you name and they need to confirm that the price youstated is correct, and they MUST have it in stock.

Some stores slack while others are very by the book, either way good luck.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

SOP (standard operating procedures) states they're supposed to call the closes retail location that you name and they need to confirm that the price you stated is correct, and they MUST have it in stock.

Some stores slack while others are very by the book, either way good luck.
Alright, so I guess as long as I supply them with the retailer's phone number and have them call to check the price, I'll be good.

Thanks for the help, fellas.

What store are you trying to price match? They online price match large stores like Target, Walmart, Fry's... they won't price match costco.

Originally Posted by daprescription

they won't price match costco.

not true anymore. Due to the economic turmoil corporate has said to allow PM from warehouse stores (costco, sams club)

Yeah. They'll go to the website.

I tried to get them to price match a blu ray player from Sears once and they looked it up online and they told me they couldn't price match it because theSears deal was just too good.

You could pull some serious $$$ if you had a homie working at a competitors stores backroom taking the pricematch calls....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

BestBuy will match off a price match, advertisement or internernet.That's why they are called the best buy.

i asked if they can price match amazon they said no has to be a physical retail location

Originally Posted by NY41101

They only match big name retailers not small businesses.
Damn, if this is true. Cause I was gonna price match with an independent electronics store.

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

Originally Posted by NY41101

They only match big name retailers not small businesses.
Damn, if this is true. Cause I was gonna price match with an independent electronics store.

Thats what I was told when I asked them to match a price on a blu-ray player, you can check for yourself tho maybe you get lucky.

Originally Posted by fivefivenine

What's the point? Why not just buy from the store you're trying to match the price with?
The store I want to price match with doesn't allow returns.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
That's the sole reason why I'm price matching.

Back
Top Bottom