Best car to cop under $4000

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

UPDATE...I extended my loan to 4 Gs....I'm thinking of going with a Honda Acoord(99-02)...any more suggestions?

You guys are really underestimating the price of used Honda/Toyotas... they are way more valuable than the usual used car simply because people hold onto them. Yes, they do last a long time, which raises their price. An 02 Accord will cost $6,000+... even with 120k+ miles on it.

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

UPDATE...I extended my loan to 4 Gs....I'm thinking of going with a Honda Acoord(99-02)...any more suggestions?

You guys are really underestimating the price of used Honda/Toyotas... they are way more valuable than the usual used car simply because people hold onto them. Yes, they do last a long time, which raises their price. An 02 Accord will cost $6,000+... even with 120k+ miles on it.

images

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

camry/corolla/accord/civic

Mid to early 90s. Superior build quality and interior materials compared to majority in its era.

this. do yourself a huge favor and don't buy american. if you tryin to make 4k work, you'd better go with the quoted advice.

...that, or keep saving.

Originally Posted by BananaBoy2601

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

camry/corolla/accord/civic

Mid to early 90s. Superior build quality and interior materials compared to majority in its era.

this. do yourself a huge favor and don't buy american. if you tryin to make 4k work, you'd better go with the quoted advice.

...that, or keep saving.

All this toyota slurpage in here
eyes.gif
 people forgetting about Nissans
My first/current whip is a 1997 Altima GXE with over 200K miles on it and i paid $1,495 for it and

to this day not a single problem at all, everythings original and still going strong

All this toyota slurpage in here
eyes.gif
 people forgetting about Nissans
My first/current whip is a 1997 Altima GXE with over 200K miles on it and i paid $1,495 for it and

to this day not a single problem at all, everythings original and still going strong

Back
Top Bottom