Best computer chair?

Originally Posted by hippo

51dbjLAKqHL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

fitness orb, word to dwight schrute
Word to Dwight for real.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

HERMAN MILLER make the best computer chairs and office chairs....It not your regular Staples chair you wait to go on sale, some standard models go from $800 to a $1,000.

5ogq2t.jpg

HERMAN MILLER

Do your research if you gonna get it and try to find it for the lowest price as possible.

These chairs are more comfortable than the leather ones, plus if its hot you don't sweat like you will on the leather.  The holes in the back make it very breathable and comfortable at the same time.
i need one of these my friends pulled a heist on 2 of these. they rolled them out of the library one night.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

HERMAN MILLER make the best computer chairs and office chairs....It not your regular Staples chair you wait to go on sale, some standard models go from $800 to a $1,000.

5ogq2t.jpg

HERMAN MILLER

Do your research if you gonna get it and try to find it for the lowest price as possible.

These chairs are more comfortable than the leather ones, plus if its hot you don't sweat like you will on the leather.  The holes in the back make it very breathable and comfortable at the same time.
i need one of these my friends pulled a heist on 2 of these. they rolled them out of the library one night.

Need myself a Herman Miller Chair. I sat in the AERON and definitely felt a difference in comfort and overall shape. Once I get my own spot...

Need myself a Herman Miller Chair. I sat in the AERON and definitely felt a difference in comfort and overall shape. Once I get my own spot...

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i'd go with a herman miller embody...

31lwzYnv3-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

31zgvVn6SLL._AA300_.jpg

41saSw0JH0L._AA300_.jpg

..if i had an extra 1200-1500 laying around..
I've had a Herman Miller Aeron at the office for the last few years (couch + laptop at home) but I think I need to update to that Embody chair.  Thing looks pretty slick and I bet its as comfortable if not moreso than my current chair.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i'd go with a herman miller embody...

31lwzYnv3-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

31zgvVn6SLL._AA300_.jpg

41saSw0JH0L._AA300_.jpg

..if i had an extra 1200-1500 laying around..
I've had a Herman Miller Aeron at the office for the last few years (couch + laptop at home) but I think I need to update to that Embody chair.  Thing looks pretty slick and I bet its as comfortable if not moreso than my current chair.

Back
Top Bottom