Best denim jackets under $150

Post em 
smokin.gif

I found some really old/dingy levis jackets at a swap meet. I am swapping out the sleeves with different material. For instance I found some skinny girls leather pants I will use as sleeves.

I need to know of some denim jackets as well.

American Rag (Macy's) has some cheap denim jackets. I bought one for $25 I think, cut the sleeves to make a vest. Looks nice. Might pick up another one and maybe not cut the sleeves off this one. 

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I found some really out levis jackets at a swap meet. I am swapping out the sleeves with different material. For instance I found some skinny girls leather pants I will use as sleeves.

i been thinking about doing that my levis jacket
I added a camo lining to this one but i'm thinking about taking it out and doing something to the sleeves instead.  I got this one on clearance 

from levis.com for like $30 check around op

tumblr_lv974kkPPO1qdxn5so1_500.jpg

Levis Slim Trucker.
Retail at Macys is like $60-$70, can be had for $45-$50 on sale, probably less.

hahaha just playin tho. i just checked AE online and ksteezy i think they stil l have it.. coppin one ASAP

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I found some really out levis jackets at a swap meet. I am swapping out the sleeves with different material. For instance I found some skinny girls leather pants I will use as sleeves.

i been thinking about doing that my levis jacket
I added a camo lining to this one but i'm thinking about taking it out and doing something to the sleeves instead.  I got this one on clearance 

from levis.com for like $30 check around op

tumblr_lv974kkPPO1qdxn5so1_500.jpg

How did you add camo

Its not much but every bit helps, or covers tax....American Eagle has $10 off all denim in store. Online they have a 20% off coupon.

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

wait when did denim jackets go back in style?

i guess when dudes seen yeezy rock one they had to cop.
laugh.gif
these aint da rocawear/phat farm shiny denim jean jackets though...

and OP levis jean jackets >*

if u a lil splashy u can dip for a tru religion one (it aint my style though)

Originally Posted by ksteezy

When did jean jackets go out of style??...these aint denim shorts, b...
they did go outta style for a min...

DMX.jpg

this was when they were at they PEAK...

on da low da tru religion jean jackets and people falling in love with levis again brought em back.

Back
Top Bottom