Best Digital SLR camera?

Originally Posted by desoIation1

If you don't want an SLR, get the Canon s95. One of the best point and shoot cameras out there. It has all the functions that beginner SLRs have, just compacted into a smaller, easy-to-use and convenient-to-carry size. It takes great pictures too. Retails $399.00

Yea this is what I was going to recommend. Its small too.

Originally Posted by desoIation1

If you don't want an SLR, get the Canon s95. One of the best point and shoot cameras out there. It has all the functions that beginner SLRs have, just compacted into a smaller, easy-to-use and convenient-to-carry size. It takes great pictures too. Retails $399.00

Yea this is what I was going to recommend. Its small too.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

keep an eye on slickdeals for t2i deals. amazon routinely has the t2i + 2 lenses + uv filter + printer for ~800 after rebate.

details please

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

keep an eye on slickdeals for t2i deals. amazon routinely has the t2i + 2 lenses + uv filter + printer for ~800 after rebate.

details please

I had a XSi and it was absolutely fantastic. Doesn't have video capabilities like the T2i, but for a pure entry level DSLR, it's highly recommended.

If the camera is going to be used as a pure point-and-shoot with "some" manual controls, I suggest the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3.

I had a XSi and it was absolutely fantastic. Doesn't have video capabilities like the T2i, but for a pure entry level DSLR, it's highly recommended.

If the camera is going to be used as a pure point-and-shoot with "some" manual controls, I suggest the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3.

Back
Top Bottom