Best Excues To Get Out of a Speeding Ticket??? 93 in a 65

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

I almost @**% my pants.
laugh.gif
Yeah, that's basically what I was going to say.

Where the hell yall be at where they tell u the fines up front? Lol

*#% I'm comin back from miami....catch a ticket in lower GA doin 75 in a 55. Call that week my *#% $365!

Anyway... aint no excuses for speeding. If it's a family emergency put on hazard lights. Other than that...............Ticket!

20 mph over the limit is reckless, I don't think you can make up an excuse. You can probably defer it though.

COME BACK THE SAME NIGHT AND SPRAY PAINT THE SPEEDLIMIT SIGN IN THE AREA YOU WAS IN ....

COME BACK THE SAME EARLY DAY THEN TAKE A PICTURE OF IT

WHEN YOU GO TO COURT SHOW IT TO THE JUDGE

TRUST ME ON THIS YOU'LL WALK AWAY FREE & THE LOOK ON THE COP FACE WOULD BE PRICELESS SINCE HE MISSED WORK TO TAKE A L

One time my pops got pulled over for speeding and all he told the cop was "sometimes I just like to go fast" and he let him go.

Originally Posted by BHPbadboi

Originally Posted by geminifly

Take that ticket to trial, 9/10x cop won't show.

this is what im hoping!
keep hoping in NYC and Cali cops show up all the freaking time .. Its mandatory or some crap like that.

Best way to get out of ticket is to say something clever and hope the cop has a sense of humor if not they have heard it all.

Only thing you can do now is when you go to court elect for traffic school ... that sould cover the points ..

you lucky its only $165...i did the same thing and had to pay $275 plus he got me for tint so the total was about $330

From what they've told me the best thing to do is to be honest and say sorry, they will reduce the cost of the ticket. It's your fault for getting caught going that fast. I drive excessively fast, but I'm always watching out and so far I have never received a ticket.
I go to court on the 21st for a ticket I got over a year ago
smh.gif
. Hoping the cop doesn't show up. If he does I am going to be apologize, be honest, and hope they reduce it.

Thats just reckless driving on anyones part to be going 20-plus mph on 65.
smh.gif

Hopefully you have to pay the fine

THE COPS GET PAID (SOMETIMES DOUBLE TIME) TO SHOW UP IN COURT.......SO THE CHANCES THEY DON'T SHOW UP ARE SLIM TO NONE.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Thats just reckless driving on anyones part to be going 20-plus mph on 65.
smh.gif

Hopefully you have to pay the fine
Its actually pretty easy when your out on a straight away by yourself in a V8

The most effective way to get out of any ticket...(no garauntee) is to show remorse. Apologize like a mofo and kiss the officers #!% like there is notomorrow. Trust me its an ego/power thing for them.

Back
Top Bottom