Best excuse to get out of work for 4 days?

Tryin to take a lil vacation soon. Need to clear my head. 
Reallly don't want to use the death in the family excuse 
laugh.gif

wha cha got NT 
nerd.gif

my old coworker would call constantly saying his grandma died. the managers kept tabs and apparently he had 7 grandmas.

it was more awkward when we knew exactly where he would skip work to go haha

Go to the bronx, find a doctor and have him write you a note saying your back is out. Dad did that but the dude spelled his last name wrong, so.. Long story short, He got the two weeks off. 

you have to attend your brother's wedding and he asked you to be the best man.

you should def take a little vacation to clear your mind. It def helped me out when I went to cali for a few days after going through so much stress in NY.

Tell them you're lazy and hate work. Let them fire you and get unemployment. Isn't that what you really want?

tell them you have chronic masturbation symptoms after participating in no fap november.

seriously though just say that you have the flu and the doctor said it may take 5-6 days to fully recover but since you only want 4 days off on the 4th day call and be like im feeling better i can come back to work.

Originally Posted by crcballer55

Tell them you're lazy and hate work. Let them fire you and get unemployment. Isn't that what you really want?

He wants 4 days. Hardly makes him lazy.

Originally Posted by odog24

tell them you have chronic masturbation symptoms after participating in no fap november.

seriously though just say that you have the flu and the doctor said it may take 5-6 days to fully recover but since you only want 4 days off on the 4th day call and be like im feeling better i can come back to work.

Winner Winner

i thought most companies has a policy of medical leave of more than 2 days require a doctor's note. If you know a doctor, then its good news. But saying you have to attend a big ceremony is understandable and im sure your boss is not going to have the heart for you to miss your brother's wedding.

Back
Top Bottom