Best fat burning pill?

Okay, I dont know if this is the right forum to ask but i hope someone can help me.
=
My friend wants to work out more and heard of pills that can burn fat in the right places (stomach, thighs,etc). whats the BEST pill for that? Any suggestions?Working out + pill = quicker results?

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Extenze
laugh.gif

Seriously fellas! I'm tryna get help.

Fat burning pills are bad for you. Just diet and exercise and you'll lose all the weight you desire. Besides, you can't spot reduce. You can try tolose fat by exercising but your body will choose what fat it wants to burn first.

there's no such thing as spot reduction... there's no such thing as spot reduction... there's no such thing as spot reduction...

why is this not known by every person in the world by now? these pills are a scam, and they're generally terrible for you - the equivalent of speed. If youcare about your "friend"
laugh.gif
, you won't let him (you) take them.

Get your diet right, get your workout game right... that's all there is to it. Period.. end of story. Tell your friend to quit looking for an easy way out,the only proven method over all of history is to do the exact opposite of the things that caused you to gain all that weight --- or in other words, be moreactive and eat better.

I just don't get people anymore... it's the simplest formula in the world but nobody ever wants to believe it's the right way to do things.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

there's no such thing as spot reduction... there's no such thing as spot reduction... there's no such thing as spot reduction...

why is this not known by every person in the world by now? these pills are a scam, and they're generally terrible for you - the equivalent of speed. If you care about your "friend"
laugh.gif

Get your diet right, get your workout game right... that's all there is to it. Period.. end of story. Tell your friend to quit looking for an easy way out, the only proven method over all of history is to do the exact opposite of the things that caused you to gain all that weight --- or in other words, be more active and eat better.

I just don't get people anymore... it's the simplest formula in the world but nobody ever wants to believe it's the right way to do things.
effin idiot i swear, when im askin for a female i was serious. check my myspace n see if im some fat slob moo smfh.
indifferent.gif

Anyway thanks everyone for your opinions and thoughts

effin idiot i swear

Yeah - cuz i'm the one who's asking about diet pills in 2009.
grin.gif

and nobody believes it's for a friend.. your friend not have access to a computer herself? mmm... doubt it. It's okay bub.

she's not on NT which is a forum site, where I could simply A S K someone who has some quick or little KNOWLEDGE about it. If YOU hear about this stuff ANDASK someone, im just tryna find out INFO from PEOPLE. but if you people like u want to be ignorant, the @$% is fine with me.

those pills are basically nothing but caffiene anyways.

just change ur diet, eat several small meals throughout the day, drinks lots of water, and up your cardio.

pretty simple? YES. lots of hard work? DEFINITLEY

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

she's not on NT which is a forum site, where I could simply A S K someone who has some quick or little KNOWLEDGE about it. If YOU hear about this stuff AND ASK someone, im just tryna find out INFO from PEOPLE. but if you people like u want to be ignorant, the #+@ is fine with me.

So it's for you, right?

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

she's not on NT which is a forum site, where I could simply A S K someone who has some quick or little KNOWLEDGE about it. If YOU hear about this stuff AND ASK someone, im just tryna find out INFO from PEOPLE. but if you people like u want to be ignorant, the @$% is fine with me.

There's no ignorance in this thread except from you - even my "scathing" first post told you everything you need to know, if you had not gottenso emotional and just read those parts of it.

The point is - when I want to know something that has simple answers like this, I search google... and so do other smart people. People who ask a simplequestion on a message board are lazy and ignorant, especially when they don't even realize they've been given the answer already.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

why is this not known by every person in the world by now? these pills are a scam, and they're generally terrible for you - the equivalent of speed. If you care about your "friend"
laugh.gif

Get your diet right, get your workout game right... that's all there is to it. Period.. end of story. Tell your friend to quit looking for an easy way out, the only proven method over all of history is to do the exact opposite of the things that caused you to gain all that weight --- or in other words, be more active and eat better.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom