BEST FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL SITE ?

Doing some research on which site has the best free fantasy football ? I'm looking to start my own league with custom settings, rules etc.

ESPN, CBS, NFL, YAHOO ?

I have been using Yahoo for the longest time and now I see they are finally getting free Live scoring. I believe CBS only has standard scoring and you have topay to do custom settings.

Can anyone give me any experience with ESPN, NFL or CBS.

Thanks.

yahoo.jpg

yahoo, me and my homies have had a league on there since we were in high school now we bout to be seniors in college

I've used both Yahoo! and ESPN....I prefer everything about Yahoo! ("experts," player news etc)....the only reason I used ESPN was for the freelive-scoring. If Yahoo! gets free live-scoring my league may be moving for good.....

yahoo used it since high school and have stuck with it and it keeps getting better and better and this year there is free live scoring
pimp.gif

but i think the coolest feature is how u can look at your profile and see your win % and your virtual trophy case beginning from the very first league u werein dunno if other sites have this 2 but yea yahoo ftw

Back
Top Bottom