Best Halloween Costumes vol.. too early??.. eh watever

Past Halloween Costumes:

2007:Terrorist w/ a fake gun

2008: Mario Kart

2009: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2010:???? Facebook page???

Hahah i was thinkin of a facebook page but some friends wanna dress up with me(like a group thing).
i was thinkin of adding them as mutual friends, or someone who wrote on my wall but i cant think how it'll work since they'll have to be bending down to be lower on the page and ill be literally right above the mutual friend person..
roll.gif

Any ideas on how to get it to work? Or any other funny ideas (with a group)?

Past Halloween Costumes:

2007:Terrorist w/ a fake gun

2008: Mario Kart

2009: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

2010:???? Facebook page???

Hahah i was thinkin of a facebook page but some friends wanna dress up with me(like a group thing).
i was thinkin of adding them as mutual friends, or someone who wrote on my wall but i cant think how it'll work since they'll have to be bending down to be lower on the page and ill be literally right above the mutual friend person..
roll.gif

Any ideas on how to get it to work? Or any other funny ideas (with a group)?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Dude...It's summer...........You should be enjoying all the half naked women outside bruh...

This, And I think I'm to old for Halloween. I haven't been trick or treating for years.

Dude...It's summer...........You should be enjoying all the half naked women outside bruh...

This, And I think I'm to old for Halloween. I haven't been trick or treating for years.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

A little old to be participating in Halloween eh?

grin.gif

im a college student. ur telling me u don't go to any parties??
roll.gif

im not asking for some good trick-or-treat spots. Im just asking for a good costume haha

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

A little old to be participating in Halloween eh?

grin.gif

im a college student. ur telling me u don't go to any parties??
roll.gif

im not asking for some good trick-or-treat spots. Im just asking for a good costume haha

Yea i kno. its a lil early but there aint no half naked women outside to occupy my time cuz of this gloomy crappy weather haha.
laugh.gif

im just thinkin of all the half naked women during halloween time.
devil.gif

Yea i kno. its a lil early but there aint no half naked women outside to occupy my time cuz of this gloomy crappy weather haha.
laugh.gif

im just thinkin of all the half naked women during halloween time.
devil.gif

Get A blonde Wig and a Golf Club, then have a Friend in a Red Nike Polo, Black Pants and a Hat.
Proceed to Chase said friend aroun

Get A blonde Wig and a Golf Club, then have a Friend in a Red Nike Polo, Black Pants and a Hat.
Proceed to Chase said friend aroun

my three roomates are white so were gonna go as the Ghostbusters, me being the black one of course

my three roomates are white so were gonna go as the Ghostbusters, me being the black one of course

Facebook page is played out. I was Will Smith in the fresh prince episode last year when he graduated high school and had to be in the play as the sunflower.

Back
Top Bottom