Best Headphones?

Originally Posted by SC415

I'm thinking of copping some beats by dre solo's.

Is it worth it? Ill be my 1st set of none apple headphones..so yeahif you get the
the solos are nothing special, they are just some decent on the ear headphones. If you can get them cheap enough then get them but DO NOT PAY RETAIL for them.

Sennheiser. Cheap and the quality is great. Consider the fact that nearly all mics used on stage and in studios are from Sennheiser. And their top-end headphones are always near the best. I have CX-500 in ears which I got for $50 a year back on amazon. Best quality for dollar I've ever spent on headphones. I will never ever spend for overhyped stuff. The Beats are one such hype, and Bose are another one.

It feels like I'm only ever saying 2 things about Beats By Dre headphones, depending on the person.

1) Don't sleep, beats are far from bad headphones.

2) They aren't the best Headphones ever made, they are pretty excellent, but you can get better and cheaper.

The Solos aren't that amazing, but they're good. Studios on the other hand are nice as hell, great for monitoring, they are incredibly balanced and give a true sound. Hearing everything with distinct clarity is probably the biggest strong suit. Still overpriced like a @#$%# though.

i bought some in ear headphones form the apple store last year v. moda there waaay better the beats by dre in ear headphones and there 99 last ear there cheaper now

f beats by dre and f them beats solo....

i copped these

ftf10.jpg

for less then those beats by dre... custom ultimate ear triple fi 10s....

I bought some beats by dre studios and I love em. But would I pay $300 for em? never. Make a friend at best buy and ask them nicely to buy em for you
smile.gif
Id surely pay $189 for em again though!

Females stopping you and asking you about Dre Beats >>>> bulky Nerd as audiophile type ugly headphones

I'm not a little geek when it comes to sound. I will never know how to pick out mid, low, or highs. Beats look sexy, period.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Females stopping you and asking you about Dre Beats >>>> bulky Nerd as audiophile type ugly headphones
relying on headphones to get women?

you've got bigger issues on your plate

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

relying on headphones to get women?

you've got bigger issues on your plate
indifferent.gif

have a female.

But it's still
pimp.gif
when a cute girl asks you about your headphones when your sitting in the computer lab working on homework. Truth is, there is only like 3 people on NT who can actually pick apart sound and determine whether these headphones are good or not, and 2 of the people include you and billy hoyle. Would rather invest in Beats instead of some Js or Dunks.

-The Juice

I think wearing big bulky headphones in public is corny whether they be dre beats or something from grado

that's why i stick to iem's
31kn57GUEbL._SL500_.jpg

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Sennheiser. Cheap and the quality is great. Consider the fact that nearly all mics used on stage and in studios are from Sennheiser. And their top-end headphones are always near the best. I have CX-500 in ears which I got for $50 a year back on amazon. Best quality for dollar I've ever spent on headphones. I will never ever spend for overhyped stuff. The Beats are one such hype, and Bose are another one.

true but not the mic part. Shure is the leader in mics

I think wearing big bulky headphones in public is corny whether they be dre beats or something from grado

31kn57GUEbL._SL500_.jpg

smokin.gif
These look kinda sexy. What are they called?

-The Juice

31kn57GUEbL._SL500_.jpg

smokin.gif
These look kinda sexy. What are they called?

-The Juice
Monster turbine pro

Funny thing, they're made by the same company that makes the dre beats...imo these are what the dre beats "should've" been..

http://www.amazon.com/Mon...e-Speakers/dp/B002EL4RIE

I really need a new headphone/earphone.... i want the beats but not my priority.

is the Sennhieser CX300-II any good ?? saw good reviews on this and its cheap- £12.99.

any better earphone than CX300-II in the same price range??

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

I really need a new headphone/earphone.... i want the beats but not my priority.

is the Sennhieser CX300-II any good ?? saw good reviews on this and its cheap- £12.99.

any better earphone than CX300-II in the same price range??

Head Direct RE2 I got for $30
& the Denon C55 MMN swears by

Back
Top Bottom