Best Hot Wings in your City

Atlanta

It used to be Mo-Joes back in the day.

Currently JR Crickets
American Deli comes in second.

Honestly mine be on point when i melt my butter and combine it with the hot sauce before i toss my wings i add a lil honey and a squirt of lemon juice and my wings be on point

What part of Atlanta do you live in? This Wings and Seafood place by my old house was easily number 1, followed by Wing Stop in Roswell and this place in the hood that I can't remember the name of. Also had some surprisingly good wings last night at Buffalo Wild Wings

hooters dont sleep

If you think Hooters has the best wings in your city, you either:

A) have no good wings in your whole city
or
B) have terrible taste in wings

(I'm leaning towards B, because if you have a Hooters in your city, that means the city is plenty big enough to have a bunch places to get good wings)

Anybody know of good spots in Orlando? Been up here a few months & dnt have a clue where to go... One day my girl pick up some Beef 'O' Brady's wings & they were burnt & disgusting :x :smh:

I'ma really need y'all to state the city you're in tho...

...I haven't been everywhere in Los Angeles, but here are my favorite spots so far:

Wing World on Venice & Redondo
This bar called The Township on Sunset
That wing hut on La Cienaga (name slips my mind right now - they had me pissed for a few because they had a "mambo" flavor - don't bite DC **** and not pull it off right)

I can't even front, breaded 3 Mile Island from Hooters is my go to whenever I fall up in there...

...yes, I'm the Black stereotype when it comes to hot wings - sue me.

a couple local bars... loafers b&g and bill bateman's got some mean wings out here in baltimore county

da bomb sports grill in lithonia by stonecrest, wings be slammin & they let u smoke weed in there

i don't know many in the LA area. most of the time i just buy my own and make them myself. wish i knew some :nerd:

Buffalo

Well I do live in Buffalo so...

Duff's

the best wings I've ever had.

Anchor Bar is good too.

This thread has sparked me to go and grab some wings with my wife 2nite. It's hard to say which spot is the absolute best in Chicago, but I will say that Hooters is one of my favs mos def!

What part of Atlanta do you live in? This Wings and Seafood place by my old house was easily number 1, followed by Wing Stop in Roswell and this place in the hood that I can't remember the name of. Also had some surprisingly good wings last night at Buffalo Wild Wings

I live by East Point.

Back
Top Bottom