Best Hotels Near Union Square?

I've stayed at the Hilton but am looking for something different. I looked into the Westin St. Francis, and Hotel Palomar on Market. Any suggestions?

I've stayed at the Hilton but am looking for something different. I looked into the Westin St. Francis, and Hotel Palomar on Market. Any suggestions?

I stayed at The Westin between Market and 3rd street and it was a nice hotel. There was a really nice view of Yerba Buena Gardens and the Metreon.

I stayed at The Westin between Market and 3rd street and it was a nice hotel. There was a really nice view of Yerba Buena Gardens and the Metreon.

Hotel Nikko and Parc 55 are both nice hotels. The Handlery is a nice place too and they have a special right now.

Hotel Nikko and Parc 55 are both nice hotels. The Handlery is a nice place too and they have a special right now.

lol I just seen your nightclub post too, but if you got the funds, there is a Four Seasons on Market St...The Hotel Monaco is walking distance from Union Square...

-Drake Hotel SF
-Westin St. Francis
-Westin Market
-Marriott SF (It is pretty nice inside...)
-Hotel Nikko
-The W (A little walks away from Union Square)

Those are all that come to mind...there are plenty more though...

lol I just seen your nightclub post too, but if you got the funds, there is a Four Seasons on Market St...The Hotel Monaco is walking distance from Union Square...

-Drake Hotel SF
-Westin St. Francis
-Westin Market
-Marriott SF (It is pretty nice inside...)
-Hotel Nikko
-The W (A little walks away from Union Square)

Those are all that come to mind...there are plenty more though...

Back
Top Bottom