Best in ear headphones for running/working out?

Well my current in ear headphones just had the right ear go dead so I'm looking to buy some new ones. Any recommendations? I'd like to pick them up from a store as I don't really want to wait for an online order.

Well my current in ear headphones just had the right ear go dead so I'm looking to buy some new ones. Any recommendations? I'd like to pick them up from a store as I don't really want to wait for an online order.

Beats by Dre 
pimp.gif

skull candy's are cheap, and work for running and everything else...im willing to bet you dont really care about audiophile qualiity music when you run....

skull candy's are cheap, and work for running and everything else...im willing to bet you dont really care about audiophile qualiity music when you run....

Originally Posted by bns1201

yea, they're cheap and serve their purpose for running
i actually use the ipod ones when running, as they don't drown out any noise and are really light to wear.

if you're "serious" about audio quality while working out, wait for the Pro Beats by dre....the tours have a tendency to loosen up as you do things, so the fit isn't all there

yea, they're cheap and serve their purpose for running
i actually use the ipod ones when running, as they don't drown out any noise and are really light to wear.

if you're "serious" about audio quality while working out, wait for the Pro Beats by dre....the tours have a tendency to loosen up as you do things, so the fit isn't all there

My sister says the Bose in-ear phones are pretty good, and they come with a little clip (part of the rubber ear insert) that really holds them in place. They're $99 too.

My sister says the Bose in-ear phones are pretty good, and they come with a little clip (part of the rubber ear insert) that really holds them in place. They're $99 too.

which ear attachment do you guys use with your skull candys?  i just realized i dont really understand how theyre supposed to fit haha

which ear attachment do you guys use with your skull candys?  i just realized i dont really understand how theyre supposed to fit haha

Get some skull candys, they're cheap and work. I buy a pair every couple months or so because a lot of my sweat gets in the speaker and destroys it.
laugh.gif

Get some skull candys, they're cheap and work. I buy a pair every couple months or so because a lot of my sweat gets in the speaker and destroys it.
laugh.gif

I had Sennheiser ones for my iPhone and they were really comfortable and the sound was great - but after a few months one ear died which seems to be a common problem. I got a refund and got Sony ones which are pretty good - maybe not as comfortable but the sound is good.

Back
Top Bottom