BEST INTRO OF THE YEAR???!!

I just wanted to know who yall think had the best INTRO on an album this year thus far... Personally thus far I would have to go with ROSS - MAFIA MUSIC

Originally Posted by VicRain24

I just wanted to know who yall think had the best INTRO on an album this year thus far... Personally thus far I would have to go with ROSS - MAFIA MUSIC
This.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Slaughter House- Sound Off
"I #$*% WITH NOTHIN' BUT GANGSTA, NOTHIN' BUTHUSTLA %*$$$@ SOUND OFF! SOUND OFF!"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

imma go with ROSS on this one..."don't forget the gas can jealous stupid *!#^%!$"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Did Road Til The Casket Drops come out this year? If so, I cast my vote for that intro song.

It hasnt dropped yet but im sure when it comes out, its intro will rip all these intros

Originally Posted by GG23

Did Road Til The Casket Drops come out this year? If so, I cast my vote for that intro song.
It hasnt dropped yet but im sure when it comes out, its intro will rip all these intros
Road To Till The Casket Drops did drop in '08.

Til The Casket Drops releases in October.

-Slaughterhouse: sound off
-Fabolous: the way "intro"
-Cam'ron: crime pays intro
-Rick Ross: mafia music

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by GG23

Road To Till The Casket Drops did drop in '08.

Til The Casket Drops releases in October.

haha my bad
good catching me on that...

Back
Top Bottom