BEST iPhone 4S CASE

No case crew, lol. Had mine for a while now with no case just get a screen protecter and your golden pony boy :smokin

Always did no case with my phone .. but this one is nice NT any info on where i can find this case ? even looked on ebay no luck tho
403462597.jpg

403462599.jpg

I'm about to pick this bad boy up as soon as they're back up for sale. I was going to pick up one of those CF element cases, but I'm leaning towards the subtlety of this one. The snap closure and interchangeable/replaceable back plates are sick. I read they plan on adding more functional back plates that will double as card holders and things like that. 60 bucks.

http://www.graftconcepts.com/products/metal-leverage-iphone4-case

This actually looks very nice, thinking about getting it.

This thread seems to come up a lot. I'm one of those guys that has all kinds of cases for my iPhone.
For those of you posting pics, links are appreciated.

I have the Speck on mine...sleek and does the job...dropped my phone twice and no issues.

Always did no case with my phone .. but this one is nice NT any info on where i can find this case ? even looked on ebay no luck tho
403462597.jpg

403462599.jpg
I saw that bape case at the apple store a couple months ago. I don't know about the front skin though

check out griffin ... they always have sales, plus if u search for online coupon codes you'll get really good deals

elanform-exotics-1.jpg

Elan Form Exotics for iPhone 4

Black incase slider is what I'm twerkin' wif now.

Currently looking for that bape camo slider. :nerd:

casecrown slider lux

Any1 still use the elemental vapor pro?

It looks so cool but the $ for a case? :x

Check SGP cases or like others have said Otterbox if you want tough protection.

Those steel/metal/aluminum cases/bumpers are so damn nice yet so damn expensive. :x

lifeproof case seems pretty slim for how well it supposedly protects the phone

i switch it up between the incase slider and birdsnest one

[QUOTE name="Jeuce"]
Originally Posted by Jeuce

vans-iphone-4-case-1.jpeg

I have this on mine.  I love it.

I'm trying to resist temptation and continue to rock my iPhone naked, but this case is one of a kind IMO 
pimp.gif

[/quote]

I wouldn't recommend it. I bought one and mine stretched out. Can barely stay on my phone without one of the corners slipping out.

I have this one that I use as one of my cases and it's ehhh, there are much better cases out there for the same price or even cheaper. The problem I have with most cases and the bumper is that my headphones don't fit into the headphone jack because the opening in the cases are too small
gucci-rubber-iphone-ipad-cases-7.jpg

info :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom