best jeans to rock with jays ? boot cut or straight leg?brands ?

I wanted to kinda get input from all you guys and hopefully this is not getting locked .
pimp.gif

I wanted to kinda get input from all you guys and hopefully this is not getting locked .
pimp.gif

pretty sure this is the wrong place to put this. and there is no "best" when it comes to jean style, it all comes down to preference. i cant tell you what you like

pretty sure this is the wrong place to put this. and there is no "best" when it comes to jean style, it all comes down to preference. i cant tell you what you like

Levi's 514 Slim Straight, IMO. Just a bit slimmer than 501s, but not skinny like 511s. 

Levi's 514 Slim Straight, IMO. Just a bit slimmer than 501s, but not skinny like 511s. 

not to hijack but is it me or newer members of nt very much less knowledgeable about shoes and what not..as if their homie said hey found a sneaker site, join it,
should be a test to join NT

but anyway. some express jeans. Blakes or Roccos

EDIT: OP no shots @ u. ur post count reminded me

not to hijack but is it me or newer members of nt very much less knowledgeable about shoes and what not..as if their homie said hey found a sneaker site, join it,
should be a test to join NT

but anyway. some express jeans. Blakes or Roccos

EDIT: OP no shots @ u. ur post count reminded me

^^It's crazy how I joined NT only a few months after you did & you're already past 1500 posts. I haven't even cracked 200 yet. Guess I don't have much to say 
laugh.gif

^^It's crazy how I joined NT only a few months after you did & you're already past 1500 posts. I haven't even cracked 200 yet. Guess I don't have much to say 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by melo8584

laugh.gif

its weird tho. when i first joined i didnt post that much either... i joined. lurked for a couple(many) months and then started posting more

laugh.gif

its weird tho. when i first joined i didnt post that much either... i joined. lurked for a couple(many) months and then started posting more

Damn, NT still comparing joined dates and post counts?
grin.gif
...#thoughtweoffthat

But what I do notice from new members is that they put pics of themselves in their avys.
laugh.gif

Damn, NT still comparing joined dates and post counts?
grin.gif
...#thoughtweoffthat

But what I do notice from new members is that they put pics of themselves in their avys.
laugh.gif

^U should see him up close in the WDYWT forum. My man's hairline is disappearing by the second....

^U should see him up close in the WDYWT forum. My man's hairline is disappearing by the second....

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

laugh.gif

lol I joined around the same time as yall too and I posted a good bit to start out but after losing password and not having anything to say, im just starting to post again.

...But I wear Levi 559 with a few pairs of 501

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

laugh.gif

lol I joined around the same time as yall too and I posted a good bit to start out but after losing password and not having anything to say, im just starting to post again.

...But I wear Levi 559 with a few pairs of 501

Back
Top Bottom