Best Jordan 3's?

What is the best jordan 3 comfortability wise. All so they need to be pretty durable because they are gonna be my beaters
smile.gif

My 2001 True Blues are very comfortable and great quality.. I heard that the 2001s cant crack on the soles either o:

I feel they are pretty much all the same...I own the Cement White and Black, True Blues, and Flips and they all feel the same...wouldn't ball in any of them though...much better options available for that...but to me they are all equally as comfortable...

Originally Posted by jetsetr

I feel they are pretty much all the same...I own the Cement White and Black, True Blues, and Flips and they all feel the same...wouldn't ball in any of them though...much better options available for that...but to me they are all equally as comfortable...

You got the 2011 black cements?If so on a scale of 1-10 how comfy?My friend has em and he told me they mad tight and stuff.

Originally Posted by zSxQ

Originally Posted by rich24smith

i love my doernbechers !

Lol bro. You 1 crazy *** ***** to rock those :tongue:

How so? Sneakers are ALL meant to be worn.
indifferent.gif

Anyways imo, I'd say that the 2001 black cements I own are the comfiest of all the 3's I have. Ironically, they are also my oldest pair too.

im still on the hunt for a pair of mocha 3s! idk somethin about the colorway i just like

True Blue just because the cement print around the lace loops. The other III's don't have that. You can't forget about the Cool Grey III's either, those are one of my favorites

I only own 1 pair of 3s and theyre true blues. Not like Id hoop in them but I must agree theyre comfy as hell for casual wear.

Black Cements are the best III and arguably the best Jordan ever IMO. If I was stranded on a desert island with one shoe, I'd pick the BC3s.

Back
Top Bottom