Best Jordan Release of 2010!

Looking back on 2010, Jordan Brand actually had a pretty successful year. With all the talk about how the company is on the decline and that it's all garbage now, I'm pretty impressed with this year's releases...And 2011 is looking even better!

What has been your favorite Jordan release this year?

Looking back on 2010, Jordan Brand actually had a pretty successful year. With all the talk about how the company is on the decline and that it's all garbage now, I'm pretty impressed with this year's releases...And 2011 is looking even better!

What has been your favorite Jordan release this year?

i had to go with the MS 6s. the quality was on point for those and its just a good looking shoe, imo.

i had to go with the MS 6s. the quality was on point for those and its just a good looking shoe, imo.

Can never go wrong with an OG, so my vote went out to the XIII (White/Red) 
If that Black based Infrared Retro had the true Durabuck material, it would have gotten my vote. 

Can never go wrong with an OG, so my vote went out to the XIII (White/Red) 
If that Black based Infrared Retro had the true Durabuck material, it would have gotten my vote. 

White/Red XIII
pimp.gif

Went with the KO's...its just something about them shoes...if I would have gotten the MS's I would have prob went with those instead

Went with the KO's...its just something about them shoes...if I would have gotten the MS's I would have prob went with those instead

MS VI's hands down for me. Nice clean colorway, smooth buttery leather, and no yellowing soles FTW!

MS VI's hands down for me. Nice clean colorway, smooth buttery leather, and no yellowing soles FTW!

Back
Top Bottom