Jordan Luka 3

They released those already? I thought the Midnight Racer was the first one to be released, and that was like next month for Europe?

1718843298809.png

The look is nice but the more I imagine playing in these the more bulky and untenable they look. But I'm a guard so they're probably not for me. Luka is a big boy so it makes sense to have shoes that work for his game. It's not predicated on being lightning quick or going fast.

The look is nice but the more I imagine playing in these the more bulky and untenable they look. But I'm a guard so they're probably not for me. Luka is a big boy so it makes sense to have shoes that work for his game. It's not predicated on being lightning quick or going fast.
Yeah I dont like the fact theyre hi tops now, its a pain to wear casually

Am I? Just going off the on foot pics like this one:
IMG_3806.jpeg

The top eyelets close to and under the medial and lateral processes of the ankle. I’m wearing my Reverse Grinch Kobe’s right now at the gym and they’re positioned the same on my foot as those. Are they considered mids?

The sole is much thicker than his previous models, maybe more/better tech (haven’t read up on the tech yet) and the posite like material/design make them appear bulkier possibly like a mid, but what I see positioned on the foot, doesn’t really look like a mid to me🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom