Best knee sleeves available?

Wassup team.

I play recreational bball and football. After years of being an athlete even through college. My body is letting me know it didn't appreciate it lol. Are there any knee pads/ sleeves/ warmers you guys recommend / use? if anyone could link me to the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.

Knees are starting to trip. Extra soreness and tightness. I gotta warm up a little longer.

Thanks in advance NT

You tryna' style out on the blacktop, aren't ya?

Nah, but I think Adidas makes the best...
Lol na not even about style .
Was a collegiate runner so the miles are adding up.
I'm looking more for compression rather than padding

Man Ive been looking for this one knee sleeve Monta Ellis used to wear for years and was never able to find it. 

It was a compression sleeve and also a brace but literally the most lightweight brace I've ever seen. It was heather grey with a little royal blue if anybody can help out. 

Last edited:

Bro you can get CVS/Walgreens replicas for like a fraction of the price. :lol:

With a similar light weight brace? I've never really seen anything comparable out there.

http://www.cvs.com/shop/home-health...citve-knit-knee-stabilizer-large-skuid-482560

Yeah it's light weight. It was on sale 50% off, so I bought 2 for both knees.

Man Ive been looking for this one knee sleeve Monta Ellis used to wear for years and was never able to find it. 

It was a compression sleeve and also a brace but literally the most lightweight brace I've ever seen. It was heather grey with a little royal blue if anybody can help out. 
These?

http://www.achillesmed.com/knee-braces/genutrain.html
Co sign.  I have these. It helps with my mobility when playing ball since I sprained my right knee a couple of times now. It's technically considered a brace because it has a wiring system at the side. Because it's a brace, it's also covered by my extended health care plan from work. Check it out if your plan covers this so you save some $$$. 

Co sign.  I have these. It helps with my mobility when playing ball since I sprained my right knee a couple of times now. It's technically considered a brace because it has a wiring system at the side. Because it's a brace, it's also covered by my extended health care plan from work. Check it out if your plan covers this so you save some $$$. 
phenomenal idea

Back
Top Bottom