Best liquor mixes, alcohol and chaser combos

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

product-Looza-Pear-Juice-1311624901.png
forgot about looza juice, best fruit juices hands down. passion fruit or guava with rum is always appreciated0

anybody know what exactly is in an AMF? Had my first one tonight....can't say it was good, but can't say it was bad....it definitely got me there too

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

anybody know what exactly is in an AMF? Had my first one tonight....can't say it was good, but can't say it was bad....it definitely got me there too

its just a long island but blue. vodka gin rum tequila sprite sour mix blue curacao.

Straight - Jameson, Tequila (Haven't had in a while: Patron, Jimador, Coralejo)
Mixed - Jack and Diet Coke, Jack Honey and Diet Coke, Captain Morgan and Diet Coke, Flaming Dr. Pepper (Light beer, shot of Amaretto topped with Bacardi 151)
Mixed - Jagger bombs (Haven't had in a while), Goose and Cranberry.

I've been interested in trying Ciroc Coconut since it's often mentioned here, curious to try.  The Kraken + Dr. Pepper combo sounds enticing as well.

Had the Skyy infused w/ Sprite when I went to San Diego back in May.  It was alright, don't know if I would buy it again though.

e_j_brandy.jpg
41YKw2tSPkL._SS280_.jpg

Im a vodka type of guy, but i decide hey lets try some brown. ^<This combo has served me pretty well. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Any recommendations on some brandy, whiskey mixes?

Originally Posted by kiendienn

kraken_rum_bottle.jpg
+ dr pepper

hands down one of the best duos

i love kraken and my combo is kraken+ pepsi throwback. il try it with dr pepper next time.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

e_j_brandy.jpg
41YKw2tSPkL._SS280_.jpg

Im a vodka type of guy, but i decide hey lets try some brown. ^<This combo has served me pretty well. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man why didnt i ever think of that? i love dark liquor w/ dark mixer. i use apple juice w/ brandy. coke or sour w/ whiskey

cocotaso1 wrote:
Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

e_j_brandy.jpg
41YKw2tSPkL._SS280_.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man why didnt i ever think of that? i love dark liquor w/ dark mixer. i use apple juice w/ brandy. coke or sour w/ whiskey

yo the smell of E&J makes me almost throw up.

EJ =  broke college drink.

me and the roommates use to crap up 8 dollars walk across the street to Albertsons and get that exact bottle. many, many, many wild nights.

but now the drink of choice is Kettle One and spirte

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by CharlieContacto

skyycherry__51932_zoom.jpg

That bottle catches my eye EVERY time I see it at a bar...
Will definitely try it next time
smile.gif

Skyy is 
sick.gif

Actually all vodka is 
sick.gif
 but I find myself drinking it for some weird reason
I agree. SKY taste is horrible - I prefer Ciroc when choosing vodka for the night.

UV Cake is the new wave around these parts... UV cake and Coke or Pepsi... Smooth... All the females love it

Back
Top Bottom