Best lowtop basketball shoes

I've had several and will post up my reviews soon.  I'm thinking about getting a pair of Kobe VI's soon but wanted to make sure they are the best investment.  I have played in Hyperdunk low's (09's I think), Adizero D-rose 1.5 lows and Adidas TS lows.  I've been thinking about getting Kobe VI's, Crazy light low's or Zoom KD IV's.  

The ZK6 is a good investment. KDIV is also a good shoe to try own. Well both are good coz I have them both and I'm enjoying them. Curious with the CL lows though and if they are the same with most adi lows which in my opinion obviously suck compared to their mid/hightop counterparts.

Originally Posted by 01amberfirewv

I've read that the V gives up some traction and the floor I play on isn't the best kept floor
only the ones with icey sole. The one with regular sole is money to me

Originally Posted by squall325

^yeap they are and a good investment too. But I don't know though how long podulon foams last.

I may have to give them a try. I want a pair of Kobes but none of the local sporting good stores carry them
eyes.gif
  I'd like to try on my next pair to make sure they fit well.  My Adizero D-Rose lows are starting to wear and my feet are hurting after I play.  How high off the floor do the KD IV's and CP3 V's feel?  From what I've read this is were the Kobe series shines but I can't find them locally. 

how much are you willing to spend? You can call up one of the nike outlets selling kobe vi's and have them shipped to you for $100. Before hooping in Kobes I hadnt tried a low top before. But now I cant imagine playing in anything else. For the court feel I dont know about the KD IV or the CP3V but the Kobe VIs feel perfect on terms on height and traction.

Kobe IV or VI.. And you can't go wrong with ZKD IV or Zoom BB lows.

Back
Top Bottom