Best Magic Johnson Mix EVER! Watch it or kill yourself

Man i can't find it to embed it but here's the link

Alot of rare plays I've never seen before. This ain't the normal NBA TV footage we seen over and over.  Dude was amazing.  I wish there was a player like that now.

Caught it on RealGm a while ago.

Incredibly ridiculous
pimp.gif

nice find
pimp.gif

some of those passes
eek.gif
I know he had to be a turnover machine before he got it right tho
laugh.gif

Excellent vid. A lot of rare clips that I never saw before. Magic and Jordan are 1.A and 1.B for me.

I've seen some of those clips before.. You would think I would know who he would pass it to in those 3 on 2 breaks by now.
Chick. 
frown.gif

There's just something about the way Magic moves....

He's like that guy at your local gym who moves funny and looks like he's gunna lose the ball at any time but never does. 
laugh.gif

The passing he does.  It's beyond impressive, but that goes without saying. 

He's appreciated...and I wish I could've seen him play live. 

Magics bounce passes...
sick.gif
pimp.gif

my all time favorite player to watch/emulate

EDIT:
eek.gif
eek.gif
@ that dish to MJ for the slam in the olympics and DEAD @ Arsenio courtside in the cowboy hat/matching jacket with tassles and shades

What an awesome vid. 
eek.gif
smokin.gif

Most dominant non scorer I ever seen.  And as said, a lot of those highlights I had never seen before. 

Damn near every single pass leads to a wide open layup.  He barely touches the ball, just directs it where he wants it to go. 

I wonder if we will ever see another one like him ever.  6-9, handles, vision, the angles he knew to use on the passes, the guts to even attempt some of those.  His game may die off like the skyhook did.  Shame we couldn't have someone like him in today's game. 
tired.gif

Things that stand out for me....

1. Magic is just amazing, court vision, basketball IQ, overall presence is unmatched
2. His teammates cuts were so good, they were always ready and they just had a knack to know where to be
3. Chick...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by Cookie

did magic ever take a regular jumpshot?

Now I know where Shawn Marion got it from.
laugh.gif

To be honest though...I didn't know.
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
He had a set-shot...not really a jumper.

GREAT VID
pimp.gif

and people on here choosing John Stockton over him
30t6p3b.gif

dude was just above and beyond

yea good passer and all that. but no one wanted to be like him.

everyone wants to be like michael

next

Back
Top Bottom