Best most comfortable Nike shoe out there for hitting up the gym. Not for BBALL!!!!

I'm about to start hittin up my local 24 hr fitness spot to get back in shape. I am looking for the most comfortable Nike shoe to work out in. I am mainlygoing to lift weights and finish up doing cardio on the machines. I am looking to buy a pair so please only reply with shoes that are currently available.

i personally dont like the free 7.0s. the only free shoes i like are the kobe 2s with the free sole and Zoom Air.
you should try the lowtop lebron 5s. they might be a good shoe to workout in.

lowtop lebron 5's haven't dropped yet tho?

try the nike zoom TR, heard many great things about it, but it doesn't dissapate (sp) heat that well

my fab shoe i've worn in the gym is the nike free 5.0 First release, light weight, breathed really well, did what i needed it to do. Currently i'musing the Nike Zoom Hayword from '06. I don't like em too much cuz my feet get really hot, and even though the shoe is all mesh, feet remain pretty hotstill...may have to invest in a pair of Presto Gyms

Of all the subjective questions out there this one has to be the
eyes.gif

If there's a time that you need to go to the store and try the shoes on YOUR feet then this is the time.

I'd also recommend the Edge Trainer '08. They're really light, really comfortable, they provide a nice stable base for lifting, and they'reflexible enough for doing some light running if some of your cardio will be done on the treadmill.

But like fc1114 said... try anything on first before you get it. I've seen the Edge Trainers available at Sports Authority and Champs if you want to get afeel for them first.

How about the Nike Free Dynamic TR...? they look comfy, but thats the extent of my knowledge on the shoes...

maybe guys that have tried these can offer up some feedback...

I enjoy the Zoom Air Moire..
happy.gif
Lightweight, Breathable,Free-like sole, Zoom Air, Low Top.. perfect shoe for me in the gym.

Originally Posted by fc1114

Of all the subjective questions out there this one has to be the
eyes.gif

If there's a time that you need to go to the store and try the shoes on YOUR feet then this is the time.

Why you got to hate for? I know everyones feet are different and yea I'll go the store and try on a bunch of pairs. Just wanted to get some peoplesopinions. If you dont like the subject then why you wasting your time in here?

Back
Top Bottom