Best mumbo sauce in the urea?

Originally Posted by RUDYL0PEZ

For the Richmond heads missing that mumbo sauce, the Eatery in Carytown's got some. Sayin though.

Their mumbo sauce is garbage since the management change. It's like running red water
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Realstar1

I know I'll probably get a few people that say otherwise, but in my opinion, all (or almost all) Mumbo sauce is created equally.

Do any other areas have mumbo sauce? NY,NJ, South VA, The Carolinas, ATL, Boston? Anyone?

agreed and hell no to the question. that's why i've been trying to figure out what it's made of
nerd.gif

Yo, where is Danny's at? Like what street exactly. I've only been to Hong Kong and Yummy Yummy. My vote goes to Hong Kong though. I'm also a fan of their fried dumplings.

703 flip, Danny's is off of Oxon Hill rd on the right.

YALL BAMMAS IN HERE STUPID! MARYLAND DONT HAVE REAL MUMBO SAUCE!!!!!!THEY HAVE BBQ SAUCE! erybody who said oxon hill! yall stupid! DONT BE FOOLED!!!!! once again! misrepresentation! damn i hate the dmv....i miss dc

the best is HONG KONG DELIGHT ON MLK AND 4th SE right by ballou!!!!! 4 wings fried hard mumbo sauce and mumbo on the side, salt peper katsup frys, then go getu a cake from the MLK deli. awww man

oxon hill best carry out hahahaah yall funny+%#! rich kids.

this is a forum about shoes...a post bout mumbo sauce....who the hell cares bout my grammer. o ye..........the VA grammer police hahahahahaha........shouldnt ube locking black people up for fighting dogs or something?

Back
Top Bottom