BEST OF BEST AM 90s (Post em up boys- Your top 5)

Im thinking about the Euro Champs White...any opinions?
How will that leather hold up?

Jordan IV and Playoffs 8 for sale (must go, selling for cheap)

218691451.jpg

5bty8l.jpg

21cxt2v.jpg

oqm5x5.jpg

Looking at all these ID pairs with mesh makes me so angry. I literally made like a gazillion colorways and never ordered a single pair.

Bring it back Nike!!!

1. maize
2. infrared
3. python
4. laser blues
5. escape 1

=]

no particular order now that i think about it

all fire. thanks for sharing. I've been concentrating too much on J's and reading this post has got me itching. must look away... I already blew myeconomic stimulus check

I ODed on the buffalo print when they were available
laugh.gif

haha I would have also...
All of these pictures make me wonder why Nike would ever sell the 90 with a leather toebox

^There are plently of models where I feel a leather toebox is actually better. Sometimes it's more appropriate considering the colors and other materialsfeatured on the shoe.

Case in point, the escapes:
20060724_67911.jpg

My list:
-infrared
-laser blue
-escape 1
-python
-I don't know...

NICE STUFF EVERYONE!!!!
BUFF PRINT IS EQUIPPED!!!!!!!
BLACK LIMES ARE SERIOUS!!!!! DQM ARE IN MY TOP 3, I NEED TO BUY EM IF ANYONE HAS DS SIZE11....
HOW ABOUT THE EURO CHAMP PACK THAT IS DROPPIN? The all whtie with blue check and blue speckled (its got blue leather toebox)
WHAT CHA THINK ABOUT EM?

Originally Posted by Jagshemash

^There are plently of models where I feel a leather toebox is actually better. Sometimes it's more appropriate considering the colors and other materials featured on the shoe.

Case in point, the escapes:
20060724_67911.jpg

My list:
-infrared
-laser blue
-escape 1
-python
-I don't know...

we got the same list! my escapes fell apart
sick.gif
i just need to find aplace that can glue it back together....

^haha...mine too, I still try to wear them sometimes even though the half of the foam has crumbled out from the inside of the sole...talk about uncomfortable. The thing is the uppers are still in great shape since these use some really nice leather. Today they would definitely be a "premium" jacked upprice sneaker.

just a couple of my favs, cant believe no one ever posted up any Sertigs: (pardon the other shoes in the pics, my girl took my camera to go visit her sis whojust had a baby...Ill put up real "capturing" shots of them in a few days): Sertigs blk/yellow/stealth/med grey 90s Womens wht/sky/grey, Obsidian/stealth/stealths, Steve Nash's,Blk/silv/purple/whites, Wht/Blk/Grn Woven 90s O.G.s...wished I wouldastocked up when Sports Zone in Ocean City, MD had these poppin off at $40 a pair back in 03 Shoes that are still packed away at my parents house that I donthave access to pics right now but are top favs of mine: Infrareds, St. pattys Days

Back
Top Bottom