BEST OF BEST AM 90s (Post em up boys- Your top 5)

Originally Posted by ta2and0

This thread is really nice except that flippin annoying medical student kid
whom definitely sounds like he doesn't even know what time it is!!
(And the problem here is....., he is the only one whom aren't aware about that.)

Can't find any AMs around you?! Can't understand someone that loves all whites?!
And asking the pics of Laser Blue & Navigation Pack even though both of those pics were already posted?!
Good luck becoming a doctor or getting any kind of medical related jobs in the future
and thank God, I won't have to be one of his patients since I'm located at the different country!!

Co-Sign
pimp.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't these blue ones just release this year?

I believe they are the vivid blue colorway, but I see some calling them laser blue colorway.

Are they different or the same shoe just different "nicknames"?

Still tight I slept on the infrared's.

Originally Posted by Paradise348

(And the problem here is....., he is the only one whom aren't aware about that.)

Can't find any AMs around you?! Can't understand someone that loves all whites?!
And asking the pics of Laser Blue & Navigation Pack even though both of those pics were already posted?!
Good luck becoming a doctor or getting any kind of medical related jobs in the future
and thank God, I won't have to be one of his patients since I'm located at the different country!!

Co-Sign
pimp.gif
x2 (Except I'm in the same country
eyes.gif
)

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Shame on ya man...u dontknow me...talking @!%! about the career im busting my *$%# for...what do you do?? change oil, cut grass with your dad, or own your own ice cream shoppe?...dont even know me, dont even know ...... I take pride in helping patients. Talking about Americas Health Care System...I am only .0000001% of the system you fool, if you only knew a thing about what you were saying....GO TO India , Uzbekistan, Afghanistan, see how their health care is!! Taking life/this country for granite- can tell your a kid!

HOT neon IDs by the way - my goodness they are equipped
smokin.gif

what a medical student.
eyes.gif

^^ Those are laser blues. Vivid blues have a predominantly blue upper (the area behind the swoosh is blue) and the toebox has a mesh material that isdifferent.

roll.gif
so annoying, yet so entertaining. this guy just doesn't getit...

Originally Posted by radxrayz

roll.gif
so annoying, yet so entertaining. this guy just doesn't get it...
Co-sign as well. This guy would clearly win "Most Annoying NT'r of the Year." He pisses off everyone w/ all his posts. I think hemight be a D.O. student. An MD student wouldn't have the time to make so many posts.

its summer time man...you guys can continue to gang up on me...its fine...sorry for all the trouble Ive caused...i didnt know what the navigation pack is, Iknow nothing ab AM90s
I am in Medical school, and you can continue to crack on me...how i am on here, relates in no way to my abilities to treat pts., and make them feel good, andbe a fully functioning rich Doctor. I have worked hard to get where i am, I am 24 years old now, and thank God for everything I have..I will no longer beposting in my own thread...I have sold 10 pairs of Jordans on Niketalk, I have Infareds and Mesas on the way....I want to thank everyone whoparticipated in my post...I love some of the pics, and it helped me in making my mind as to what to order, THANKS GUYS!!

I am fully competent, and very confident in what I do. I start summer school soon, so I will not be on here as much!!

I hope all of you children find something in life that makes you rich, and happy!!

Flint
nerd.gif

I start summer school soon, so I will not be on here as much!!

thank god. you are the biggest smack talker I have seen on NT and you do it across all forums. you wonder why people hate on you. hopefully you don'tact like that to your professors and won't act like that to your patients cus the only thing you will have in your future is a lawsuit

its summer time man...you guys can continue to gang up on me...its fine...sorry for all the trouble Ive caused...i didnt know what the navigation pack is, I know nothing ab AM90s
I am in Medical school, and you can continue to crack on me...how i am on here, relates in no way to my abilities to treat pts., and make them feel good, and be a fully functioning rich Doctor. I have worked hard to get where i am, I am 24 years old now, and thank God for everything I have..I will no longer be posting in my own thread...I have sold 10 pairs of Jordans on Niketalk, I have Infareds and Mesas on the way....I want to thank everyone who participated in my post...I love some of the pics, and it helped me in making my mind as to what to order, THANKS GUYS!!

I am fully competent, and very confident in what I do. I start summer school soon, so I will not be on here as much!!

I hope all of you children find something in life that makes you rich, and happy!!

Flint
nerd.gif

roll.gif
it's very obvious that the only reason you chose to TRY to be adoctor is for the money, you're a straight tool, everybody here is glad you aren't going to post anymore.

Dude Flint just tone it down a bit, the double and triple posts are what annoy people. And try to do a little research on your own.

Some of my favs that I don't think have been posted:

318_large_image.jpg

kakigori-small.jpg

Graphic2-2.jpg

1161992922_186a1115f_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Info on those Pink/White AM 90's. The one where it has people running on the side. Info please.

They're from the Powerwall release.

e9c152817bc2b6008ed22550a0bfdee5ced117c.jpg

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't these blue ones just release this year?

I believe they are the vivid blue colorway, but I see some calling them laser blue colorway.

Are they different or the same shoe just different "nicknames"?

Still tight I slept on the infrared's.

pic is
pimp.gif

but these are not the vivid blues. both vivids and lasers are hot stuff but theyre pretty different.

Originally Posted by SoleSearching

One that wasn't mentioned and I gave away to my brother are the tennis ball AM90s from the Powerwall release.

I know these are ids, but the neons are my favorite in my rotation.
dsc00267.JPG

these infared are still DS
dsc00269.JPG

damn those ID's are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm not even going to lie to you man.....if they put upthe 90's again with those color options....i'm hijacking that idea....i'll change something slightly but those are going to be damn goodinspiration
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derekdru

Dude Flint just tone it down a bit, the double and triple posts are what annoy people. And try to do a little research on your own.

Some of my favs that I don't think have been posted:

318_large_image.jpg

kakigori-small.jpg

Graphic2-2.jpg

1161992922_186a1115f_o.jpg
What is that last pair? Looks like it would have been part of the "Baroque" pack that JD Sports did like 5 years ago? They are quite lovely.

Originally Posted by SHOOOTO

these 5:

2456271777_e24e1aa6f4_o.jpg
What is the middle shoe in this picture? 08 JD Limes? Sunburst/Mesas?

(left to right): Azures, 04 US Limes, ?, Laser Blues, and Infrareds

derekdru - Nice Laser Blue Remixs. That pair with the USlaces looks like it has a nice inside lining material.

Originally Posted by illphillip

What is that last pair? Looks like it would have been part of the "Baroque" pack that JD Sports did like 5 years ago? They are quite lovely.

Yeah I think they were a 2004 JD release. That tumbled leather makes them a must for me
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by SHOOOTO

these 5:
What is the middle shoe in this picture? 08 JD Limes? Sunburst/Mesas?

(left to right): Azures, 04 US Limes, ?, Laser Blues, and Infrareds

derekdru - Nice Laser Blue Remixs. That pair with the US laces looks like it has a nice inside lining material.

the middle shoe = JD Spruces or Limes..

Back
Top Bottom