Best Online Poker site thats available to U.S

Looking for a site to get started on playing again but can't seem to find one. Tried out lockpoker but don't really like it, any others to choose from that are still available to players from the USA

Carbon Poker - I think there might be bots though, I've seen some REALLY shady stuff happen.

BetOnline - I don't think it works for Macs though, tried it and it won't get past the log-in screen.

Good luck!

I play Zynga poker 
laugh.gif

I used to play that app on Facebook after the Full Tilt/Poker Stars fallout but stopped after I randomly lost 5 million chips out of no where. E-mailed Zynga and they said 

"Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support.

We are unable to verify the loss reported was the result of a hack, and therefore cannot restore the chips.

If you have recently received a message that you are already connected to a server or any other unexpected experiences signing in, please clear your cache and change your passwords now.

Please be sure to collect your winnings before leaving the table, and always click the Go to Lobby button when leaving a table. Also, remember to always log out of your social network account. We strongly recommend that you change your password now and regularly change it every few months."

I never signed-in to a public computer or anything like that, and none of my family members play poker. 
mean.gif

At least it wasn't real money.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom