Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

i remember when i first started playing, dajoka, knowledge and shallowside thought they were the @#%$ with there money and donor days. i just passed all them with a hop and skip. i bet ya wish ya never sent me those vodka shots and med kits now.

me and rawe worked out 3 mill total stats each in a private hotel before upgrading to the SS.

me and hater making tens of billions while you sold your ebar for 300k

memories.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Show off. Now get IAMDINOSAUR to join NT. :lol:
laugh.gif
HADOUKEN

lmao, i be getting jules sloppy seconds

October 18, 2007, 6:35:10 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp BwoodFolk wrote: i just shaved so yeah, im about 16 today

October 18, 2007, 6:32:50 pm ILUVTrap(NH) wrote: lmao she ** dude lol i aint tryin to go to jail lol

October 18, 2007, 6:30:00 pm BwoodFolk wrote: ask her if me and you can run a train on her
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ jblack. I was going to say the same thing about bwood ("show off"). Either that or "shut up." :tongue:
tongue.gif
Quote:
IMADINOSAUR wrote: yes you right... jules.. dont go... we play this again.. i think still feel fun and good here..

IMADINOSAUR wrote: you cancel quit?
Quote:

BwoodFolk wrote: i just shaved so yeah, im about 16 today
TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

Anyone getting like 5 emails a day from noobs who ask you to join their gang?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

i just got asked i told him to come ride with us or lay down lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Wally, I think I remember you said before your SN is based on the R :lol:
laugh.gif
Step in the name of Love? or was that someone else.

^^^ oooh come on let us see some
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

thats ok cuz i dont kno you ether and i really dont care about how you feel
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

.......................neg send to my inbox on here

for some reason i cant post no more but do you think that hurt me or something you fool lol grow up 3 packs and im out and about

October 18 2007, 7:13:09 pm BwoodFolk hacked your Bank One account and stole $0! lmao fool

HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Quote:
for some reason i cant post no more but do you think that hurt me or something you fool lol grow up 3 packs and im out and about
:lol:
laugh.gif
"I don't see why I need a stylist
When I shop so much I can speak Italian" - Kanye
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

who's sporting a property already?

im thinking about getting a castle for a while
TeamWolfShirts
"Na Fa Fo Fo Fo Na Fa"

Back
Top Bottom