Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

You finished EventuallyFree.
You finished helen_back.

There's no one left.

Let's do Industrial Hell?

holly wood and metro have more people, dont know about online though. maybe downtown? and are we mugging or finishing? cause if were mugging im going topick up some chainsaw kills
pimp.gif

You finished Thugnificent.
You finished Sardoukar.
You finished jewrrick_DFWS.
You finished Ka_Bee.

pimp.gif

Hollywood

looks like the job is done in industrial hell boys. i am finshing with my chain saw too. ill see you guys in hollywood.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

[table][tr][td]Your last 5 mails to/from this person:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:59:10 pm[/td] [td]mclovin23rb wrote: yup..[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:58:53 pm[/td] [td]viper2007 wrote: you are talikng about rawex5_nt..........i can't move he is on me like crazy........[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:57:29 pm[/td] [td]mclovin23rb wrote: he is killing us[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:53:00 pm[/td] [td]mclovin23rb wrote: we need to do something about grimey season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:52:25 pm[/td] [td]viper2007 wrote: done kick some%++*[/td] [/tr][/table]

man you are good.
laugh.gif

I have to make this game fun some how. I checked out your profile and seen your gang and saw 15 members and was like
eek.gif
. So I decided to take themout...took me and Jules like 10-15 mins because it kept giving them negative respect.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by McLovin11aj23

[table][tr][td]Your last 5 mails to/from this person:[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:59:10 pm[/td] [td]mclovin23rb wrote: yup..[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:58:53 pm[/td] [td]viper2007 wrote: you are talikng about rawex5_nt..........i can't move he is on me like crazy........[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:57:29 pm[/td] [td]mclovin23rb wrote: he is killing us[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:53:00 pm[/td] [td]mclovin23rb wrote: we need to do something about grimey season[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 3:52:25 pm[/td] [td]viper2007 wrote: done kick some%++*[/td] [/tr][/table]

man you are good.
laugh.gif

I have to make this game fun some how. I checked out your profile and seen your gang and saw 15 members and was like
eek.gif
. So I decided to take them out...took me and Jules like 10-15 mins because it kept giving them negative respect.
laugh.gif

That was a very productive war lol

You finished MithrilCondom.
You finished Don Vito.
You finished Takahashi.
You finished Daegurth.
You finished The_Grim.
You finished glecol.

edit:
[table][tr][td]November 28 2007, 4:14:23 pm[/td] [td]glecol attempted to hack your Bank One account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
roll.gif

[table][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 4:11:33 pm[/td] [td]viper2007 wrote: 6 hours..........yeah your right..........just a try.........to have fun.........as long as people play this like admin we will never be as strong as them............viper...........[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 4:08:52 pm[/td] [td]RaWEx5_NT wrote: How long was your gang up there for? Sorry, man, that's the way it goes you guys should wait until you're stronger.[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 28, 2007, 4:06:19 pm[/td] [td]viper2007 wrote: you win we are gone.............viper...........i could not even take a breath...........bam gone like that 6 hours then finished great job.............viper[/td] [/tr][/table]
Interesting guy...
laugh.gif

tyronebillion, i am pretty sure chainsaws give you kills.

i only got one email out of the whole thing.
smh.gif

where to next?

!%$#, i have been finishing people with my chainsaw thinking i am getting both.

i would if i could get to it.
laugh.gif

raw, finish IMAARMEGEDON or whatever she calls herself now.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom