Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

this morning was slow, but the weekend's been good overall.

Total Worth: $8,466,375

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

selling crystals i need a good buyer msg 10919 if you buying or know someone buying high im selling atleast 1k
TEAMYANKEES

Quote:
Where is the best place to look for good items? Does it matter?
TEAM-AF-ONE

TEAM RICK ASTLEY
I'm Rick Rollin'
TeamWolfShirts
"I was in the first plane that hit the towers, and I survived without a scratch! I gave my boy Saddam a Fresh Wolf Tee but he laughed and said that he was too cool to wear one.... That's why he got caught... Not mine biches!!!"

lol I got a contest. Whoever can guess how much weight I've lost in the last 6 months gets 500k.

TeamZEnthusiasts
Team Bay Area
TEAMlateNIGHTMyspace

MJair - 30lbs

So I was trying to help out a newb and get him some medikits, when my computer froze...

Now dude is offline w/ about 400 crystals out and the vultures are picking him apart. :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Mang, nice move bombing his house.

So, a week ago, this one guy mugged me for like $10k. And I emailed him and was like, "I'm not mad, but was $10k really worth it?" And he said, "No, but I got 2 crystals." And I was like :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamWolfShirts
"I beat dEf while wearing my wolf shirt"
I'M STILL IN TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE

18 pounds.
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

October 21 2007, 9:18:09 pm&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp You received $500,000 from Bonertron.

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

New! October 21 2007, 9:31:51 pm You received $7,000 from Bonertron.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
and i didnt even guess :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Cause he misses his old gang....

It's o.k., jblack. If you get homesick, we're only one phone call away. If your new gang starts picking on you, just take it like a man. They should accept you as one of them after a few days.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

Back
Top Bottom