Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

lol.... You mean IMADINOSAUR? I think you're old enough to be her daddy....

ATKM took our surrender. I'm kind of disappointed. I was going to level up in a hurry by warring with them. I blame tbill for offering a surrender. :tongue:
tongue.gif
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

So Defiance 2 declares war on us and BBC and Voltron back us up.... Then ATKM declares war on us and both BBC and Thundercats back us up, but then BBC declares war on Thundercats. And now Defiance 2 declares war on Thundercats to back up ATKM.

I think the skies are darkening and a great war is about to befall us. On one side, we have BBC, Voltron, Third Coming, Simpsons, and Thundercats. On the other side is ATKM, D2, Defiance, and Goodfellas. Will other gangs choose sides? Will we enter into an unholy alliance with I$$ and fight alongside Tongest?

The board is set and the pieces are moving.

TEAM ROCKIES

fresh steps... He was actually in my gang for a brief stint. Don't know the other guy though.

edit: Defiance 2 just declared war on Defiance, so ignore everything I typed 3 posts up.

TEAM ROCKIES

Whats the point of pina coladas? they're useless.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

:lol:
laugh.gif
ing a gang for a day can do so much. I have Bwood declaring war 30 mins after my gang starts up, some other gangs coming at us like crazy.

Mangudai just threw a nade at me :lol:
laugh.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Why is a level 20 asking me to buy him celltech? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM ROCKIES

I know I haven't been playing much. :lol:
laugh.gif
Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads.​
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Quote:
The worst part of being gang leader is that you feel like you always have to be checking up on the gang

yea I know what you mean

Quote:
What's NBS? Was that the OG NT gang?
ed, Bwood declared war in record breaking time, but me and my partner in crime were ready

sw025.gif

Then a few gangs came at us looking for respect, but they were looking in the wrong alley
stargate004.gif

Then they tried to get their allies and even had the nerve to send RKO some plastic swords, only to take another L

stargate013.gif
stargate015.gif

Battles were epic

cool21.gif

After some fun times, I wondered if wasting all of this money and ebars was worth it to keep a gang
think005.gif

Maybe we should use ebars for chainsaw kills instead to become the next Professor Chaos
chainsaw.gif

Until then back to the same old, laying low

rpg012.gif

rpg013.gif
Trap
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i ignore 95% of my emails.

i just check up on the last five messages from whoever is on my friendlist

when another gang leader emails me , i ignore them most of the time. when im at war with them, I will never respond to their emails.

ask defiance and defiance 2..

smh @ rawe

i had to ignore rawe because he asked me why we was warrin with them.

T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Let's all flood bwood with emails.

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM ROCKIES

I suck at cs. Might need to go back to LPC where I can actually kill people :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom