TEAM XBOX360​
.::Gamertag: NaijaNitemare :.​

:wow:
eek.gif
ROACH... MY DUDE!!!

The hell's been up w/ you? We ain't seen ya in month of Sundays brother! :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Just this, that and the third. Girl issues, the real gym, classes, alcohol, GHIII (I suck right now), and the beginning of the NBA. Lifes good on the outside man. :pimp:
pimp.gif

And I was there for 2000 and I saw y'all chipping away at defiance before so I'm good. :lol:
laugh.gif

As for NNLB? Go for it.

edit: Alerts! (539) I won about 150 of em. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
ROACH... MY DUDE!!!

YOYO FIZZY~!~ Ive been playing alot of cs lately lol.. me and rcdp

Quote:
Roach, is this what you're thinking of?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
You found a homeless couple having sex. You decide to throw a rock at them. You laugh and run off.​

I say we execute the no NTer left behind movement. So far my dude Rawex, Wally, and Karma have helped me. If one of us is mugged while we're online, 5 of us retaliate and mug thatperson, one after another. iIf someone hacks our account, 5 of us hack him back. We won't fall back, we gotta stand up and show them NT ain't nothing to @#%$ with. I see that dude hangin on your nuts Roach on the lpc forums, dude is extra thirsty. I say it's about time we quench his thirst and end his LPC career. It's time NT unite and make the biggest impact we haven't made yet
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

I'm feel like going on a Kanye rant......I should have won.........I work hard.......I should have won damn it...... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Ninja
HAYABUSA

Is bronx29's ID really 15175?

I'm going to mug him repeatedly. See here if you need any motivation to do the same: www.lostpower.com/forums/...502#123502
Quote:
Only problem is.. I donno whos NT and whos posing as one.
Quote:
I'm feel like going on a Kanye rant......I should have won.........I work hard.......I should have won damn it...... :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm with you. There's no way you should've lost. At least not to Soulja Boy. :x
sick.gif
TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

So before I go, who wants 550 grenades?

Edit: iight that's done. Now back to reality. see y'all on the other side. :pimp:
pimp.gif

PHENOM: :nerd:
nerd.gif
Quote:
1. Using your Battle Axe you hit cheeseM911 doing 152002 damage (-146402)

:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY
After getting 1000 respect in the past few days, we just want to disarm, throw back a couple mexicodones, and have conversations with IMADINOSAUR in broken English.​

Sent out grenades courtesy of ph3nom.

TEAM ROCKIES
Still in TGP, 4815162342, TWS, Team Nuggets, and Team LPC RUINED MY LIFE.​

thanks ph3n0m :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch
I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a carpenter...who makes stairs.

Quote:
October 31 2007, 10:12:23 pm You received 200 MK3A2 Concussion Grenade(s) from xxxxxx Delete
October 31 2007, 10:08:59 pm You received 20 MK3A2 Concussion Grenade(s) from xxxxxx Delete
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY

Damn, haven't posted here in awhile... Crazy, Roach, you playing again?
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Goldar82:.​

Back
Top Bottom