(7246)
(11040)

:pimp:
pimp.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

smh...

the bbc is your gang m00d....

your kinda like bumpy johnson, im sorta like frank lucas

jules is sorta like the cousin who ratted at the end ....which happened to be the downfall of the empire

or maybe i just threw on that chinchilla too many times???

:\
ohwell.gif

im done arguing with u bwood u win i havent let no body down. U say u attack and hack nters because they love it but that not the emails i get from nters complaining about you doin it. You always was slurping up raw and hater but when my name was mentioned you had some sideways comment every single time and im not the only nter who seen that. Like i said im done with it.
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS​
Team Lost Power City ruined my life​
EzCode Parsing Error: co​

Quote:
im done arguing with u bwood u win i havent let no body down. U say u attack and hack nters because they love it but that not the emails i get from nters complaining about you doin it. You always was slurping up raw and hater but when my name was mentioned you had some sideways comment every single time and im not the only nter who seen that. Like i said im done with

Quote:
its okay tho....u act like i didnt offer my wife to you.

i never offered rawe or hater that...(actually one time rawe did pipe her)

but u refused...

i
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Use code RA9498 when checking out for 20% off everything @ Karmaloop.com.

Bwood dont trip it'll be all good tomorrow.... I still love you man. pause. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
u did confess ur love for me in one them...

but u refused...

LMAO :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:MOODSWING7:.​

Quote:
i had sideway comments because i love you like a brother...

i see u mad i aint return the love you gave me...you want to talk about emails?

u did confess ur love for me in one them...

but u refused...
TEAM BUFFALO BILLS
Team Lost Power City ruined my life

And with the Jules situation, do you I guess. If they offer something better, then it's your choice to roll with them.

but you still get a :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
and :smh:
smh.gif

i dont care that jules left the gang. i always ask the bbc for their input on every move i'm plotting. beleive it or not its a democracy over there.

how would you feel if one of your bestest lpc friends dipped and joined a gang right after they declared war with you, without so much as an email from them? :frown:
frown.gif
<---- thats how i felt.

November 2, 7:35:47 pm (6929) Jules300 left the gang.
November 2, 5:55:33 pm (522) ^Dawg^ from Dawg Pound has declared war on us.

i dont know, but in real life u get bodied for that :lol:
laugh.gif

is any one else getting sick of that double donator alert that keeps scrolling across the top of the screen? also peep tongest's sig
TEAM [Scrubs]
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I got 400 crystals for sale so which rich nter wants to buy them off of me? I'm dirt poor in that game, I only have 2.3 mill... that is little to me so holla at 7045 if your interested.

What the hell is going on... @#%$

I'd be lying if I said this situation doesn't have me a bit miffed. Seems to me that Jules has been feeling a way for a while then when he saw a better route he took it, again this is just how I see it. I just think its corny you didn't say anything and just left the gang like that, but I digress.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

Quote:
how would you feel if one of your bestest lpc friends dipped and joined a gang right after they declared war with you, without so much as an email from them? :frown:
frown.gif
<---- thats how i felt.
Quote:
wow thats the nicest thing u said all day imma cry :frown:
frown.gif
crying and @#%$...

DO SOME PUSH-UPS!!!

Quote:
You successfully hacked HarrisW's Bank One account and stole $74,746!

:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
November 3, 2:34:17 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (21992)FreshSole718 with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:31:37 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (658 8)
glasses.gif
Xelerate with their Battle Axe.
November 3, 2:27:30 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (335)(l)Julle with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:27:01 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (336)Crisutan with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:26:49 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (340)HenkkaX with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:26:34 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (10416)Death Himself with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:26:15 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (344)RonTon with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:26:01 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (346)Touho with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:25:47 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (347)Arthur9 with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:25:30 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (18005)Conquest351 with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:25:17 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (359)n3ziniuka5 with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:25:02 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (370)Tingle with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:24:46 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (390)kobra0190 with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:24:30 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (18815)the beast with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:23:31 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (22580)cygnus with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:23:10 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (22584)pasok with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:22:48 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (22582)justintimeX21 with their Chainsaw.
November 3, 2:13:13 pm &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp (7848 ) Tbillion attacked and mugged (11672)cjwood with their Battle Axe.

MJair im coming for you. :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

I miss you guys......n/h
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

Back
Top Bottom