Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Months ago I tried to do a statistical analysis of the slots to see if you win more than 10% of the time but I gave up.

How many numbers are on the slots? I think the probability of getting at least 2 numbers to match is 1-(n-1)*(n-2)/(n^2) where n is the # of numbers possible.
nerd.gif

edit: Highest number I've had so far is 22. Anyone get anything higher?

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Months ago I tried to do a statistical analysis of the slots to see if you win more than 10% of the time but I gave up.

How many numbers are on the slots? I think the probability of getting at least 2 numbers to match is 1-(n-1)*(n-2)/(n^2) where n is the # of numbers possible.
nerd.gif

edit: Highest number I've had so far is 22. Anyone get anything higher?

jblack
pimp.gif

eek.gif
slots are def much better than street searches.

i usually just make 100-200 thousand. now im making over a mill using 100 turns

Originally Posted by MJair

[table][tr][th=""]Author[/th] [th=""]Message[/th] [/tr][tr][td]http://mustang751

http://www.lostpower.com/forums/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Post: #1 Posted: 27 Nov 2007 02:58 Post subject: thief[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]21575

ahve fun if you want ..i tried to talk .......

stealing from a newbie ....few shakes ...few crystals ...and some cash

he luaghs at my attempts to be nice ...so yall want to keep him in pink ...please do

me[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Back to top[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
icon_offline.png
[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
was it worth it ghost?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
she didnt even have the facts right shame on her but yea it was
embarassed.gif

gaseous, I'm going to try to pull a gaseous and not log-in for a week. I've got a lot of work to do.
smh.gif
Tbill, make someone else coleader.

For the gambling, from what I calculated, I could make $1 million from 100 turns, on average. The success rate is around 13% and the payout is around $600k atmy level, so it's something like 100 turns x (+$600k*.13 - $60k*1) which is around $1 million. So it's probably not worth it if you can do streetsearches in LA.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

gaseous, I'm going to try to pull a gaseous and not log-in for a week. I've got a lot of work to do.
smh.gif
Tbill, make someone else coleader.

pimp.gif
It's pretty easy to stay away now... just stay occupied... I'm goin login sometime this week(maybe)
laugh.gif

You place $18000 into the slot and pull the pole.
You see the numbers: 20 || 24 || 24
You bet $18000 and won $180000 by lining up 2 numbers pocketing you $162000 extra.

eek.gif
1st time playin
pimp.gif
on 1 turn man thats more then i make on 100turns in the streets
mad.gif

[table][tr][td]November 27 2007, 9:15:24 am[/td] [td]You received 10 Pina Colada(s) from xxxxxxxxx[emoji]8482[/emoji][/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom