best pac album

7 Day Theory because The lyrics were written and recorded in only three days and mixing took an additional four days.

me against da world thus far......that **** was classsssssssssssssssssssssssic

and none of those bench warming weed carriers littering my ears with struggle bars.

Me Against The World > 7 Day Theory > All Eyez On Me Disc 1.

All top 25 caliber cds.
Me Against The World might be in my top 5. That's that common man struggle music

Me Against The World > 7 Day Theory > All Eyez On Me Disc 1.

All top 25 caliber cds.
Me Against The World might be in my top 5. That's that common man struggle music

I can agree with this. I actually like Disc 1 of Until the End of Time too as well though it gets a lot of guff

Honestly bruh, if you dont at least know that much then I take it you've never listened to it, which probably means you shouldnt be in this thread.

Anyways, Makaveli.

I have 2Pacalypse Now, Strictly 4 My Africans, All Eyez on Me. Me Against the World and The 7 Day Theory. That's all the discography I have. I really never knew "Makaveli" dropped. :stoneface:

you're talking about 7 Day Theory: Don Killuminati

he has no album called Makaveli.

don't sound so condescending when you don't know what you're talking about.

Dude was being sarcastic. We all know where Pac got his inspiration from.

I was confused as hell :lol:

I like his last 3 albums when he was alive in different ways. If I wanna smoke and refect - MATW, ridin - All Eyez. Makaveli is actually probably his most complete album now that I think about it.

makaveli and its not even remotely close.

it was on this album that he finally became a TRUE emcee. i think he lowkey felt the pressure to step up his lyrics with dudes like nas n jay emerging.

no fillers and EVERY song had its purpose. nothing repetitive, album was short and to the point like most classics usually are.

like someone else has said already, this album made me wanna hear more new material from him. the knock against pac these days is that he wasnt a great rapper/lyricist. makaveli and projects to follow it could've potentially shut that argument down before it even started.

From beginning to end it's 7 Day Theory. Like jrod said every song had a purpose, every song was powerful. I love All Eyez On Me but I skip a few songs on there. Me Against The World is great too but it doesn't hit me as hard as the Makaveli album.

Homie was just reaching his prime. :smh:

Last edited:
^ exactly. JUST reaching his prime which really means he wasnt even as nice as he was gonna become.

i smh when i think of what couldve followed makaveli.

and you gotta think, the golden era really became super strong after 96. EVERYTHING was crack in those days. dude was gonna drop @LEAST 2 more classics between 96-2000...

Dudes don't even realize Pac dropped 5 albums before he was 26.

Jay-Z put out his first album when he was 26.

1. Me Against the World
2. The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory
3. All Eyez on Me
4. Strictly 4 My Negroes
5. 2pacalypse Now

I'd go with this list. On point.

1, 2 & 3 can easily be interchangeable for me depending on my mood though.

yea all eyez on me was bit too long. he shouldve cut like 4 - 5 songs out
naw its good for what it was and him coming outta jail and getting back into music
but 7 day theory is the best album IMO
i get those tingles in my spine listening to some of those songs and just understanding the lyrics of hold ya head, white manz world, krazy, and blasphemy

One thing I can say is outside about 5-6 tracks, All Eyez On Me hasn't aged as well as MATW and 7DT. Pac even said himself that he only made that album for Suge...

Like what everyone else said. 7 Day Theory. The first time I heard the intro.. :x

Last edited:
Me Against the World...dude did it under the most duress of probably any artist in the history of music. Meaning when recording an album. 

One thing I can say is outside about 5-6 tracks, All Eyez On Me hasn't aged as well as MATW and 7DT. Pac even said himself that he only made that album for Suge...
Had this same thought the last time I went back and listened through a couple of pac albums.

Still go with 7 Day Theory.

Last edited:
if one more person calls 7 Day Theory "Makaveli" :smh:

i'm not gonna do a damn thing |I

Back
Top Bottom