Best place to buy a backpack?

Mikkol- lifetime warrenty, how? Do i need to save the tag it came with or something....

Mikkol- lifetime warrenty, how? Do i need to save the tag it came with or something....

Originally Posted by davizzy

Ones from the outlet you will see that they have a sharpie mark inside meaning warranty is voided. I don't think you need to keep the tag but that would be nice.

Ones from the outlet you will see that they have a sharpie mark inside meaning warranty is voided. I don't think you need to keep the tag but that would be nice.

i was at the nike clearance store in san leandro tonight.  they had 1 sb backpack in tan for $29.99.  looks real nice...suede bottom!!!

i was at the nike clearance store in san leandro tonight.  they had 1 sb backpack in tan for $29.99.  looks real nice...suede bottom!!!

Back
Top Bottom