Best Place To Get Windows Tinted In The East Bay? Plus General Auto Detailing???

Anybody know any good spots? Any recomendations on shops that do audio are appreciated too.. I live in Oakland but shooting to SF isn't a problem, I knowthe title says eastbay but if you know how a really good shop don't hesitate to help a @*!#+ out. Hood spots or high end, doesn't matter as long asthe work is quality and the prices manageable.

Thanks in advanced.

for detailing i would recommend NEWARK COLLISON its in NEWARK CA of thorton they do a really good job there i got my candy paintjob there. For audio i willrecomnd u AUTOSOUND which they also do tints and a really ggod job just talk to patrick and he will hook u up with top of the line stuff they are located inREDWOOD CITY CA

for tint jobs go to precision tint in concord. i've had 3 cars done there already. 925-671-3888

Go to Lifetime Tint. BEST PRICE AROUND GUARANTEED. 180 for all windows with Carbon Suntek tint (usually 400) and does it from his house. He's aprofessional and does a good job. His name is Tony. Look him up on yelp

Back
Top Bottom