Best place you've ever eaten at?

Reading-Market-Terminal-in-Philadelphia-Dinics.jpg

One of the best sandwiches I've ever had

How can you post this at a time like this! :lol:

Orlando folks coming through with the goods!! Everything that's been named is fire and Chopper knows what's up with the Lee and Ricks shout out.
I'll add a few more:
Rusteak
White Wolf Cafe - brunch
Maxine's on Shine is a great date spot
The Courtesy - steampunk feel with hand made cocktails. A lot of hipsters but this is NT after all...
Hawkers - Asian street fare
Tanquereys - late night drinks with some great local bands (be prepared to die from second hand smoke)

Edit: if you want to close on some yambs take your girl to Hillstones up on Winter Park, GREAT food and enjoy drinks at hands down the best sunset view over lake Killarney

All that. Not sure if y'all were around before 'The Basement', but when it was Pine St., I used to live at that place.

Before downtown, Thornton Park used to crack off on Sundays. Old Cleo's on weekend nights; yes please.

For Orlando

Se7en Bites (Breakfast)
Briarpatch (Breakfast)
Sea Thai ( I always get the Penang Duck)
Charley's Steakhouse (Wagyu Steak), I go to the one in Kissimmee, don't like the I-Drive location)
Fogo De Chao
Shin (Sushi)

Killen's bbq in Houston TX. Line is around the corner every day from what I hear. Ribs are Unbelievably good. There's a chicken spot here in San Antonio that people rave over, los pollos nortenos, or something like that. I'm gonna hit it up tomorrow. Nothing like some good food.

On Sunday's, Hooch pops off and has a great vibe. Lots of fun. My go to spot is Magnolia. DJ's spinning good music and a good group of people. Both are downtown. Woods and Guesthouse are cool like you said. Graffiti Junktion and Burton's in Thornton Park are cool.
Ever run into any female wrestlers?

Damn, love all these Orlando spots since I'll be there in July.

Myself - no order

1) COI - San Francisco
2) Gramercy Tavern - NYC
3) Kokari - San Francisco
4) Keens - NYC
5) Freeman's - NYC

repped
My wife and I went to NOLA for our wedding anniversary and the last night there we had reservations at some place(think it was Turjagues) but we were exhausted(biked everywhere throughout the trip during the day) so I just walked to the end of the block and ordered from there. Fried Chicken was easily one of the best non home cooked meals I've ever had. Think we devoured the 40 pcs.

Funny thing is when we first got into our airBnB I unpacked and did some scouting(I always do for any new place we visit)while my wife slept. Walked into this place to grab something to drink and immediately started taking pics of the menu while I waited in line.

place is a hidden gem, don't be fooled/put off by the appearance, because you are in for a treat

Bruh really said he devoured 40 pieces of fried chicken [emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I go here at least 3 times each month. (trying to cut down on my restaurant intake)
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I just had this today again. Their pork tenderloin is so good.
pimp.gif

Best 2 places I've eaten at are arguably rankled #1 and #2 in the US. Both only offer tasting Menus.

My favorite was Eleven Madison Park in NY. Went to NY for my birthday, and made sure my B-Day dinner was there. Had to book a month in advance. The whole dining experience was beyond amazing. Words can't describe.

2nd Favorite place was Per Se. Went there for lunch when I was on a trip in NY. Amazing service, amazing food, amazing ambience. Well worth the money ($325 a person)

Alicante in Mendon, MA. Best Mediterranean food I've ever experienced, and I've been to Spain
laugh.gif

repped

that is in Worcester County MA

im not far from there AT ALL, will def check it out
I Iive about 35 mins from there. Its always packed whenever I drive by. 

Ive heard nothing but great things about the food

Never put in the effort to call in/ make a reservation though

Ill def check it out too sometime this summer 

Back
Top Bottom