best places to live 2010

Fort Collins is definitely a chill place to live, very laid back old townish vibe.

Fort Collins is definitely a chill place to live, very laid back old townish vibe.

Im pretty sure this list is a list of best places to raise a family or some #+@%.

Im 19 years old. $*$@ raising a family, Im tryna get drunk.
pimp.gif

Im pretty sure this list is a list of best places to raise a family or some #+@%.

Im 19 years old. $*$@ raising a family, Im tryna get drunk.
pimp.gif

!#!$ overland park. ill tell you now, there is NOTHING special about that place, other then them having the only nordstroms and the most restaurants in kansas city.

they cant drive for $++! and everything is overpriced. i went to the mall over there and the american eagle had the same shirt i seen at a mall near me for about $5 more. plus the tax is 10% EWW.

but they do have a BMW dealership in the mall, but at the end of the day, that doesnt mean $++!.

im soo tired of overland park being on these list. OP is really over priced and you can ask anyone that lives in KC. dont even have the best school district
laugh.gif

!#!$ overland park. ill tell you now, there is NOTHING special about that place, other then them having the only nordstroms and the most restaurants in kansas city.

they cant drive for $++! and everything is overpriced. i went to the mall over there and the american eagle had the same shirt i seen at a mall near me for about $5 more. plus the tax is 10% EWW.

but they do have a BMW dealership in the mall, but at the end of the day, that doesnt mean $++!.

im soo tired of overland park being on these list. OP is really over priced and you can ask anyone that lives in KC. dont even have the best school district
laugh.gif

i notice all of these places are in the united states and seem like they are all the same. it seems like the list is catered to a very specifc concept of what "best" is as opposed to flexibility. that is, a list that is supposed to be the "best" should be the best for the greatest number of people.

including people that dont like small hick towns in the middle of no where

i notice all of these places are in the united states and seem like they are all the same. it seems like the list is catered to a very specifc concept of what "best" is as opposed to flexibility. that is, a list that is supposed to be the "best" should be the best for the greatest number of people.

including people that dont like small hick towns in the middle of no where

By best they mean safest / smallest crime rate. Newton, MA at one point was #1. I'd rather live in MA rather than MD or MN, newton is right next to Boston. Good place to live w/o being right in the heart of the city.

By best they mean safest / smallest crime rate. Newton, MA at one point was #1. I'd rather live in MA rather than MD or MN, newton is right next to Boston. Good place to live w/o being right in the heart of the city.

Never heard of any of those places on the list, I'll take Miami over any of them any day.

Never heard of any of those places on the list, I'll take Miami over any of them any day.

Back
Top Bottom