BEST Quality of recent Jordan's?

Wow, lots of people feeling the fire RED III's, that is one I missed out on and didn't realize the quality was that good, may have to find a pair!

Considering how complex the XX3's were to make, they're still the best imo. As for retros, I'd say xii even though it is not a difficult shoe tomake.

Obviously the XX3s but since that not a retro I would say the VIIIs also the VIIs. The Cardinals and the Flints were nice! But the CDP VIIs I think the leatherwas cheap.

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

XX3 hands down

I agree. I thought CDP 17 was okay.

my cdp xviis sucked
2 little eyeletts broke out of the box
i wanted to return but there werent any packs left anywhere around me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

I don't know about you guys, but the Flint Grey, Bred, and Altitude XIII was built with excellent qualities in my opinion.
yea they were .....idk if eric hicks will agree with you on the altitude's though
laugh.gif

Toro Bravo was ok but no stellar my 3M's creased after the 2nd wear w/ gel soles n the toe but my list would be... Fire Red III Auqa & Playoff VIIIGucci,Hare & ATCQ I CDP XII CDP III everything else was so-so the carmines in the CDP even suprised me... but not in the good way i passed on those too soim waiting on Jan 2010

yea i would have to argue my 10's never get dirty...and also my aqua 8's are not bad but have to be carful when its raining

yea i would have to add to my list the hare 1's are great but the hare 7's ...idk mines are pretty dirty after one night of clubbing lol

lol yall mite laugh at me but my fusion 3s. id also say my fire red 3s, white/red 10s, playoff 8s, flips, cdp 9s, n cdp 12s

The very most recent would be the Nubucks and RBP's , prior to them Id say (in no paticular order)the 23's, cdp 3's, cdp 9's, cdp 6's,
cdp 10's and 13's <-which imo are the best outta all cdp's .......

Outside of the cdps I mentioned, the rest were b-grade at best imo.........

Back
Top Bottom