Big l
Mf doom
Sauce money
Papoose
Canibus
Keith murruy
Juru the damaja
The clipse

Lupe is well known, and has blown up, he'll just never have commercial success. That's his only problem. The D.O.C. would be my choice though.

Why people saying Lupe? You see his video on TV everyday and hear him on the radio too so thats blown up pretty much. Whats your Definition of blown up? To belike Kanye or 50? Lupe is blown up already. Joe Budden blew up then blew out, he's cool tho its a shame he couldn't stay on the scene. Some of thesepeople mentioned has already blown up they just don't stay afloat.

Thats a long list:
Saigon, Rass Kass, Devion the Dude, Joell Ortiz, Az, Scarface, Lupe, Royce, Kool G rap, Talib, Cormega, Jr Writer, Keith Murray, Boot Camp Clik, Median, Aplus, Brother Ali, Consequence, maybe Sean Price.....Just a few underrated artists....

The reason why most of these cats yall named aint blow is because they suck . . . I mean AZ?? Chino XL?? Sauce Money?? Are you kidding me . . . They make awfulmusic that no one wants to hear.

Ok . . .

Nature
Chace Infinite (of Self Scientific)
Cage
Copywrite
Cannibal Ox
MC Eiht
Warren G
Mac Mall
Casual
Jinx Da Juvy
Big Noyd
Planet Asia
Phil Da Agony (he can blame his flow for that)
Tash (of The Alkoholiks)
Trick Daddy (never got the respect he deserved)
Lord Have Mercy (formerly of Flipmode Squad)
DV Alias Khrist
Smoothe Da Hustler
Killa Sin (of Killarmy)
Dice Raw (even tho his solo album was awful)
Teflon
The Bad Seed
Deadly Snakes (out of North Philly)
Gravy
Tragedy Khadafi
Cadillac Tah (don't sleep)
Fam Lay
Jayo Felony
Young Chris
Draft Pick (Juelz old group before joinin Diplomats)
Buc Fifty
Z Ro
Pace Won (of The Outsidaz)
Az Izz (of The Outsidaz)
Tame One
South Central Cartel
Above The Law
Cormega

Z-Ro > Every name in here. Period
pimp.gif

AZ
Dialated People
Cannibus

But I kind like that they didnt blow up. Cuz to me most of the cats who don't blow up stay making that real hip hop street sound.

Canibus

Big L

Notorious B.I.G. (I know what you're thinking, but I'm talking he should have blew up more than what he was/is/did, I'm talking like selling closeto if not more than 30 million records off each album[making him push 90 million all together because LAD is count twice since it is a double CD).

If you grew up in an urban environment his two classic albums should be your hood bible no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Son was so ahead of his time it's not even funny.

Matter of fact it's disgusting how ahead of his time he was.

But, what's even more disgusting is that the dude is dead, and yet nobody still hasn't been even remotely close to being the type of MC Big was.(
indifferent.gif
and no Jay-Z wasn't/isn't better)

Back
Top Bottom