Best season of The Real World?

I liekd NY with Coral and her big ol God *******, that and Las Vegas for sure. i think one of the girls ended up in Playboy no? actually 2 of them haha i thought all the woman that season were bad as hell

Why can't i remember Greg....someone refresh my memory with a youtube scene or pic or something.

EDIT:::

oh yea i remember him now, wasn't he like a model or something, but people thought he was gay?  But he use to shut everyone down cuz he was so conceited.

Jaime Chung....I remember watching hangover 2 and DBZ movie like... yo why does she look so familiar...and im like yea i remember her season of Real world but she was really boring and bland....

Original Miami was probably the most entertaining (looking back).....with the middle eastern girl who use to wild out... (can't remember her name)  and Melissa... (they were hot back in that time)

Also no love for Amaya?  she was a like a normal looking chick. but them Chesticles were tasty

In an order RL thread someone posted she had a DUI or somethin and couldnt drink while she on the show. So they never really showed her that much. Becuz you know they only show them at bars :lol:

Seattle - when Stephen slaps Irene 
roll.gif

New Orleans - David sings that song "wobble dee, wobble deeeeeee"
DC - Ty was doing most, nabbed Emily first night, made out with Ashley and threw Andrew off a 20 foot building for no apparent reason 
laugh.gif

Hawaii was by far the most solid season 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom