Best Series Finale ever?

11_sopranos3_lg.jpg

six-feet-under-tree-logo-new.png

Post your favorites!

for everything it had to live up to because of the hype, i was actually fairly please with the way LOST ended.

for everything it had to live up to because of the hype, i was actually fairly please with the way LOST ended.

Yeah, that montage was perfect. Great show too, I just finished it last week and loved it. Nate was a douche, doe.

Yeah, that montage was perfect. Great show too, I just finished it last week and loved it. Nate was a douche, doe.

Will we consider Entourage to be the series finale episode this summer, or will the expected movie to follow be considered the series finale?

Will we consider Entourage to be the series finale episode this summer, or will the expected movie to follow be considered the series finale?

Originally Posted by bkmac

Movie is expected.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Movie is expected.

Back
Top Bottom